Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lyle McDonald: Fat Loss

An interesting bunch of videos

just watched this one

Lyle McDonald: Fat Loss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hROcGjBfwYI

Replies

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    I follow Iraki Nutrition on YouTube too. He has some interesting guests. This one is definitely a should-watch.
  • FitRican
    FitRican Posts: 98 Member
    edited January 2018
    I recently started a cycle of the Ultimate Diet 2.0 using Lyle's book as reference. I am 2 weeks into it and what I like is that I am actually enjoining it.
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    His Woman’s book just got released. Imma definitely get myself that! Happy valentine’s day to me!
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Shouty Guy is thataway —>
    I just saw his post.
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    edited January 2018
    I don’t usually do podcasts but wanted something different to listen to during chores, and this was really interesting. A lot of stuff I’ve read about, but the idea that a one day refeed can work if done every 3rd or 4th day was fascinating. I’ve been eating this way since I started losing weight last year and have found the process far easier than I ever thought it would be. I wonder how much that might be a factor. I’m not super lean yet, but I have lost about 20 percent of my starting body weight and didn’t notice that second half being any harder than the first.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,571 Member
    Mmhmm. I just finished two weeks of RFL. Oh, am I not supposed to admit that on MFP?
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Mmhmm. I just finished two weeks of RFL. Oh, am I not supposed to admit that on MFP?

There's some weird fight club rule about it. You can talk about it in the Gaining and BB forum, but only in passing or something...
  • bbell1985
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »

There's some weird fight club rule about it. You can talk about it in the Gaining and BB forum, but only in passing or something...

I know I know. "It's not the place for it". I get it, to a certain extent.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »

I think what she actually meant to say was that she just spent two weekends watching the NFL.

Darn typos.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Also so funny seeing my post from back in September up above, must have been right before I did my first diet break, and presumably what inspired it and then the Refeeds thread!
  • bbell1985
    mmmm I get a refeed tomorrow
  • Nony_Mouse
    mmmm I get a refeed tomorrow

I imagine that will seem like absolute bliss after all that football watching!