How lazy are you?

Options

Replies

• JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    i haven't washed my jeans in, I think, 11 months. but idk if that's technically "lazy" or not. i'm too lazy to argue the point though.

I read somewhere that you're not SUPPOSED to wash your jeans. I jumped on that quick like a bunny. Any excuse to do less laundry.

• JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    When I was in college, my roommate was so lazy that she rigged up some crazy-complicated system of string so that she wouldn't have to get out of bed to cut off the light.

I bought her a clapper for Christmas.
  • LEdmonds2016
    LEdmonds2016 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm too lazy to wash my hair every morning so I usually pull it into a messy bun. I wear glasses so it pulls together the naughty secretary look just fine.
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    When I was in college, my roommate was so lazy that she rigged up some crazy-complicated system of string so that she wouldn't have to get out of bed to cut off the light.

I don't know exactly how he got into my house to steal this method from me, just just so he could turn it into part of one of his episodes...
    I'm guessing he probably got in because I was to lazy to go back downstairs to lock the doors.

https://youtu.be/xVKSxs1gtlo
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »

I don't know exactly how he got into my house to steal this method from me, just just so he could turn it into part of one of his episodes...
    I'm guessing he probably got in because I was to lazy to go back downstairs to lock the doors.

https://youtu.be/xVKSxs1gtlo

I wonder if he's got a method for replacing the light bulbs.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I'm still unemployed. Top that.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I put one of those retractable leads on the tv remote.
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    Anyone ever pick something up from the floor with their toes because you're too lazy to bend down? No?
    I may have once or twice. *shrugs*

I do this all the time. Then I think of how good I'd be at having no arms and shudder.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    When I was in high school I hated gym class. When we had to run a lap on the track I would rush to be first outside so I could cut across the center of the track and then just run 1/2 a lap. Probably more effort expended running out there first and cutting across than it would have been to just run the lap.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    qngdxz8dnqc7.jpg
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Very
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    not lazy one bit at all, but I sure get tired of watching the lazy *kitten* on my street, none of them will pick a shovel to shovel out, they just watch it snow, I hate lazy *kitten*.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm not lazy...I'm a workaholic, maybe my resolution should be to try to be a little lazy
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    I'm too lazy to even sleep, so I don't.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I'm watching Netflix on my laptop cause I'm too lazy to synch it to my tv