SW when I joined this challenge: 193.8
    R15 start 192.7 End 189.6
    R16 start 189.4 End 187.8
    R17 start 187.4 End 183.0

End Goal for this round: 180 x
    UWG: 120-130

Everyday Goals:
    1. Exercise (at least 30mins) - ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ - - - - - -
    2. Log ALL my intake (would be good if it stays less than MFP's calories goal, but if not, then not more than 200cal excess) -
    ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ - - - - - -
    4. Don't overeat carbs - x x x x - - - - - -
    5. Hit protein goals - ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ x - - - - - -
    6. At least 2.5L of water - ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ - - - - - -
    7. No sodas/candies/other sugary treats - x ✔️ ✔️ x - - - - - -
    8. No night snacking - x ✔️ x ✔️ - - - - - -

09/30 – 182.8 – This is my lowest recorded weight for the past 4 years! I couldn’t believe it! Finally, I’m back to this point! Slowly but surely is the way indeed, and even if I stumble along the way, what’s important is to get up and continue, never giving up or losing hope. Stay focused. Sometimes I’ll indulge and commit mistakes, feel guilty, but will still move on. Use the lessons learned and enjoy the journey to the healthier me.

10/01 - 182.8 -- no movement for today, hope this is just water. In any case, I did good today with no night snacking or sugary treats (though I still ate too many carbs, lol).

10/02 - 182.3 -- yey! got another drop from the reading. I wonder though when I'll manage my carbs. Seems like I overeat carbs 4 or 5 times in a week! Got lots of exercise today, though. Been practicing for a dance performance due two weeks from now, and I was also able to manage to squeeze in another exercise challenge.

10/03 - 183.2 -- a pound! But I was kinda expecting this, with the consecutive days that I had too many carbs, plus the exercises/workout/dancing that I did yesterday. I still went over my carbs today and didn't hit my protein goal, sadly. We'll see how things turn out tomorrow, if still the same, I'm gonna 'tweak' some things in the coming days.

10/04 - 182.1
    10/05 - 181.7
    10/06 - 179.2

10/07 - 180.9 -- been sick (feverish, colds and a hacking cough) for the past few days so I wasn't able to update my status. Sudden weight loss due to loss of appetite plus vomiting. Good thing I was able to down dinner last night. I'm not being mindful of what I eat for the meantime, just trying to eat whatever I can. I'm thinking of giving up this round until I feel better.

10/08 - 180.1 -- fever and colds gone, still coughing at times. Can definitely keep my food down now. Got some appetite back but I'm not feeling hungry? Or not feeling as hungry as I believe I should be...

10/09 - 180.7 --definitely better now and definitely got my appetite back. Actually eating QUITE A LOT, I'm pretty amused myself. Is that really how it is after becoming sick? Though I know my weight will surely go up tomorrow, I'm still pretty surprised when I think about it. Didn't hit my goal this round because of suddenly becoming sick, just when I thought I can make it after a slow start. Anyway, tomorrow is a brand new round so I'm looking forward to it. Besides, for me, this journey , though has a beginning, shouldn't have an end. I should continue to seek a healthier version of me, so I may have stalled today (or this round, for that matter), life and my journey goes on. See you in Round 19!!! B)B)B)

137281328.png

• brittanydashnay
    brittanydashnay Posts: 203 Member
    Options

SW 260 (June 2nd)
    SW: 242.2 (Aug 1st)
    R12: 231.0
    R13: 229.6
    R14: 225.8
    R15: 224.8
    R16: 223.0
    R17: 217.6
    TOTAL LOSS: 24.6

R18 SW - 217.6
    R18 GW - 215.0

Day/Weight/Comment
    9/30 - 217.0. Starting off strong. I am going to the in-laws today for thanksgiving dinner and then it is my 1 year anniversary tomorrow and we are going out for dinner. This is also the last week of the 9 week Biggest Loser challenge so i need to finish strong.

10/1 - 218.0 up from eating a bit of cake and salty foods yesterday but i am very pleased with this number as I could easily have been 5lbs! I am heading out for a walk today with the baby and I hope to make it to the gym today! It's my 1 year anniversary but my husband is sick in bed so I'm trying to make the most of it!

10/2 - 216.4! Yahoo!! At the gym now pushing. Another thanksgiving dinner this weekend so I need to push now. 1 more week left of my biggest loser challenge and I want to contribute as much as I can to the team!

10/3 - 217.6 - expected after 3 days of sweets. No more! Looking for a babysitter to go to the gym but if not I already have plans to go for a walk and im.hoping to do 10km again! I will also do 2-3 quick home workouts at home on FitStar when baby is napping! Yesterday i went to the gym and pushed hard so I know it's just sugar weight I need to lose! Water water water today too!

10/4 - 217.0 still not back to my lowest but im ok with. Three reasons - sugar i had for 3 days, TOM starting soon and i lost 5lbs very quickly last week so it is probably balancing itself out. Hit the gym today and beat both records for distance/calories on cardio machines. Dodgeball practice and volleyball game tonight! Great day for exercise!

10/5 - 216.8 - slowly but surely. Ill slowly creep back into the 6s if it means i get to stay here! Gym done today! Healthy eating so far!

10/6 - 215.8 - ya!!! Lowest yet! At the gym again. I wont be going sat/sun/mon as i am out of town for thanksgiving weekend. Bringing my weight scale and food scale. Determined to stay within calories. And try to convince my relatives to go for a walk or two with me! Fingers crossed!

10/7 - no scale / holidays
    10/8 - no scale / holidays
    10/9 - no scale / holidays

I'll finish this challenge with mt weight on the 6th. 1.8lb loss in 7 days. Pretty good! On to the next round!!!!
  • lettucebug
    lettucebug Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    lettucebug wrote: »
    My first round, R18!

First WG: 170lbs
    Final WG: 135lbs

CW: 227.6lbs

9/30: 227.6lbs
    -> -> was invited to my inlaws, hard to keep from eating, but I got a good walk in afterwards.

10/1:
    -> -> forgot to weigh myself this morning, then ate like a piggie and the day is yet to be over, walked a little after before lunch, will probably walk some more after supper. didn't do any more considerable walking.. ate out for supper, tried to keep it healthy.

10/2: 230.2lbs
    -> -> bit of swelling this morning, had a lot of greasy & salty foods yesterday. Off to the gym!

10/3: 227.8lbs
    -> -> had a good day, great workout. Increased water intake, stayed under my calories goal.

10/4: 226.4lbs
    -> -> cleaned today, then did jillian michael's 30 day shred (level 1), I had forgotten how intense it is! Drank more water, stayed under calories goal.

10/5: 226.4lbs
    -> -> unmotivated day today.. hard to do anything, ate junk food, but at least I was able to take half portions so it wasn't as bad as it could've been. Went out for a 30mins walk after supper.

10/6: 226.0lbs
    -> -> today is another bad day. lethargic all day, couldn't get myself to do any exercise. But did do some walking outside with the bf & a friend for pokemon raids. More junk food today, but kept it to half portions and while I'm back to feeling blah, at least I'm posting here, so that's good.

10/7: 226.4lbs
    -> -> today wasn't too shabby. No junk food, cleaned my piggies home, remodeled their home.

10/8: ???
    -> -> Completely forgot to weigh myself this morning.. only *just* remembered now. A bit of walking today, ate a lot! Healthy food, but loads of carbohydrates.

10/9: 227.4lbs
    -> -> Didn't eat quite as much today, walked around a bit more.

• NormaV14
    NormaV14 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 148
    Round 6 135.7
    Round 7 134.4
    Round 8 133.8
    Round 9 Last weigh in 7/8 135.2
    Round 10 132.8
    Round 11 131.6
    Round 12 132.7
    Round 13 131.4
    Round 14 132.6 :(
    Round 15 131.8
    Round 16 133.2 :(:(:(
    Round 17 130.8
    Goal weight 129

9/30 - 132 Happy Hour last night. But my run is already done and I am ready
    10/1 - 131.6 busy time right now. Hopefully I will stay on track. Had my daughter's bridal shower today and too many passion fruit sangrias
    10/2 - 131.8
    10/3 - 131.8
    10/4 - 132 I am sooo busy right now. I am trying to maintain my weight. getting down to 129-130 will be a bonus!
    10/5 - 130.6 Got my run in today, even with all the rain :)
    10/6 - 130.8 Went to the gym. I have not been logging lately (bad me), but I have been eating mindfully. Hopefully I can keep things where they are or less. Happy Friday everyone!
    10/7 - 131.4
    10/8 - 132
    10/9 - 130.2 Happy with that! Let's see how long it sticks!
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Starting weight 2012: 201
    Starting weight 2017: 184

Round 16 SW: 175
    Round 17 SW: 173.5
    Round 18 SW: 173

9/30: 173.0
    Fine on calories, no added sugar, did some walking. I'm trying to talk myself into a short jog still tonight. Tried quinoa pizza crust for the first time, I'll definitely have it regularly. It's easier to make and less messy than traditional flour or cauliflower crust (which I only tried once but it was a pain to rice and drain the cauliflower).

10/1: 172.5 lbs
    Good on calories, water, no added sugar but I made a small dessert with dates. Led a two-hour nature walk at work, which was fun.

10/2: 172.0
    Have to be honest, I live in Las Vegas and I didn't get much sleep, spent the day pretty depressed. I wasn't directly affected, it's just too close to home. But, we went out to eat as we do every Monday so I had too many calories at one meal but stayed technically in my day's calorie goal. I also walked/jogged two miles. No added sugar.

10/3: 172.0
    Just OK on food, didn't go over calories. I did have added sugar: accidentally had sweetened tea and had Szechuan sauce at dinner. Got a little exercise. Tomorrow's my Monday, will try to get a solid 8 hours.

10/4: 173.0
    Had too much sodium yesterday, and probably today, too. No sugar, though. Woke up at 4:00 am for no reason, I hate that. No exercise today, I'll go to bed early and try to get it together to walk to work tomorrow.

10/5: 173.5
    Fine on calories, no added sugar. Stayed away from sodium today, hope I'm down a little tomorrow. It didn't even cross my mind to walk to work this am, lol, totally forgot. I did get a nice walk in during work, though, almost 2.5 miles.

10/6: 172.0
    I think I shed some of that sodium but I didn't have enough water today and TOM is any time now so I might tick up again tomorrow. The thing is, I don't have the best scale and it sometimes gives me several different results when I step on/off a few times in a row. So I'm in the 172-173 range. Let's see, got some exercise, no added sugar today, calories in range.

10/7: 171.5
    Not feeling like exercising today, so I didn't. OK on calories and water, no added sugar. Feeling bloated. Made a no-bake, no sugar cheesecake I can't eat til tomorrow because it's supposed to set for 24 hrs. Would like to eat it now.

10/8: 171.5
    Woke up extra early today, had a piece of cheesecake at 5:30 am, lol, and again after dinner. I think I can improve on it next time but maybe I shouldn't, it's too tempting. Got home and my BF left me half of a pizza. It's relatively healthy frozen pizza , not more calories than I'd eat anyway but still high in sodium. So, fine on calories, a bit high in sodium and fat, barely met my water goal, got a little exercise, no added sugar.

10/9: 170.5
    There's a zero in that number!! I hope it's still there tomorrow so I can start Round 19 at this weight. Went bra shopping today, got "fitted" at a fancy lingerie store, lol. Forgive me, but I'd like to brag that my band size went down (34"! Yay!) but cup/bust size is the same, so I actually went up in letters, which is weird but a little bit fun. I mean, I do want to lose all over but usually the bewbs are the first to go. Good on water & calories, no added sugar, plan to go for a run later this evening.
  • olga5454
    olga5454 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    5'2, 32 year old, 2 kids
    SW: 135
    GW: 114-118

Doing the ILKB 45 day challenge as well.
    Drinking lots of water each day.

Day/Weight/Comment
    9/30- 125.8, did a HIIT class and a kickboxing class.
    10/1- 124.8 Kids birthday party with 2 slices of pizza and a slice of cake. Did 2 kickboxing classes.
    10/2- 124.1 Rest day
    10/3- 124.0 Arm day. Went over calories to the point where I stopped tracking. =(
    10/4- 123.1 Whoooo. Binged on a Wendy's JBC combo, but was within calories. Did 2 kickboxing classes.
    10/5- 122.0 !!!!!!!!!! Did a kickboxing class. Under calories.
    10/6- 123.0 Ate at calories. Did one HIIT 30 minute class. Too much to hope the 122s lasted.
    10/7- 123.8. Overate but still within maintenance. Did one kickboxing class.
    10/8- 122.2 Did 3 back to back kickboxing classes. Enjoyed a cookout afterwards.
    10/9- 121.8 Rest day. Birthday was yesterday, but I kept it within maintenance calories.
  • suebee143
    suebee143 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Round 12: 174
    Round 13: 171.4
    Round 15: 166.8
    Round 16: 164.6

Back for Round 18!

9/30: 165.5 Just returned from NYC yesterday. I did pretty well during the week, but once the event was over, celebrated with drinks, salty food and a very long day yesterday, flying home. Lots of water and a good workout is on the agenda today. :smile:
    10/1: 165.5 Didn't get in my workout yesterday. Business travel just screws with my momentum and energy. Trying to get my 64 oz of water in today.
    10/2: 163.4 This drop is just what I needed this morning, because I was not feeling any motivation this weekend. The fridge is stocked with fruits and veggies and stuff for lunch. I have pre-tracked my food. Time to get back into the routine and make this stick!
    10/3: 163.4 October is going to be busy, both work wise and on a personal level/family obligations. The potential for stress eating is high. I didn't exercise or drink enough water yesterday. Fought off the late night snacking, but I just didn't feel that great. Lots of sadness in the news yesterday. How I eat and how I exercise is about the only thing in my life that I control... I guess I should look at my going to bed instead of eating a bunch of sweets last night as a victory. :|
    10/4: 163.5
    10/5: 163.1 My body needs a jump start. Got my 30 Day Shred DVD out last night and did it. This worked well for me when I lost a bunch of weight 4 years ago. Still doing the C210K and have made it to 4 miles, so seeing progress. I have a bunch of cute fall clothes in my closet that are still a little too tight. Right now that is my motivation: to be able to get up in the morning and have everything fit! :#
    10/6 163.1 Day 2 of 30 Day Shred in the books. I am sore, but a good sore and these muscles need to wake up. Breakfast & Lunch packed and tracked on MFP. TGIF!
    10/7 163.1 Did I say "good sore" yesterday? I lied. Everything. Hurts. :s Day 3/30 in the books. Time to stretch. Holding steady.
    10/8 163.1 TOM showed up this morning. It is becoming very irregular, so I never know. Interesting that I did not gain, though. Usually I am up a few pounds; maybe the eating less/exercising more is having an effect. B) Now to be mindful today so I can finish strong!
    10/9: 164.1 And there it is. Very stressful day today with wildfires in my town. All routine was lost. Hoping for a better day tomorrow; have my workout clothes right beside my bed!

• cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    @suebee143
    I've been reading about some of the fires happening now. I hope you and your loved ones are safe.
  • AshEvelynn
    AshEvelynn Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    It is so great to see all the new faces! Welcome to the best accountability thread around! Also very glad to see all the amazingly supportive familiar faces! Thanks for all the encouragement, support and perspectives! Here we go again!

Starting Weight: 227
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 125
    Round 18 Start Weight: 216.8
    Round 18 Goal Weight: 214.5

Let's go!

30/09 - 221.3
    01/10 - 217.5
    02/10 - 219.8 - Busy birthday weekend over! I was happy with my back to work number today considering the food I indulged in. Thanksgiving is this weekend coming which means I have to work hard this week so this weekend does not derail me too much. Thankfully I'm not a huge turkey/stuffing/cranberry/pumpkin pie fan so I should be okay...
    03/10 - 218.2 - Yeah....I think my goal weight for this round is starting to look a little ambitious. I pick up my instant pot today, so excited! No idea what to do with it but I'm hoping it will help in the evening to not eat so late because dinner takes forever to be done.
    04/10 - 218.4 - That's a whole lotta nope.
    05/10 - 218.9 - Well I'm not happy obviously but I did have a small sub yesterday for lunch and an incredibly salty cut of meat (pre marinated at the butcher that I would never buy again) along with sweet potato fries and corn for dinner...so ultimately pleasantly surprised. Hopefully it won't rear it's ugly head tomorrow.

06/10 -217.9 - Worried about turkey weekend. Lots of travelling and making it work. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

(catching up from being away turkey weekend...weighed but didn't check in)

07/10 - 218.9 - 6 hours travel time and Thanksgiving!
    08/10 - 222 - Thanksgiving fallout
    09/10 - 220 - Back on track!

See you all next round!
  • PrincesseAly23
    PrincesseAly23 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    R14 HW 198.2 LW 192.6 Total weights Average: 194.9
    R15 HW 195.4 LW 191.8 Total weights Average: 193.7
    R16 HW 194.6 LW 190.8 Total weights Average: 192.8
    R17 HW 192.5 LW 190.8 Total weights Average: 191.7

So the general trend is downward!!!

R18 (5th round for me)

Highest recorded weight: 201 Lbs

This round I will be on a business trip in the USA. My goals are to not gain and to:
    1., Keep being active,
    2., No snacking,
    3., Drink lots of water,
    4., Eat small portions,
    5., Avoid sugar

I'm working towards a very special day. I need to see 189 on or before Oct. 19th. That gives me 20 days to lose 2 lbs. I KNOW I can do this. Even if it has taken me 4 months to lose 10 lbs.

So there's a LOT going on this round. I'm really really sick with a cold and so very congested and not drinking a lot. I'm also on my period and away for a 2 week business trip. I refuse to believe that I've actually GAINED 3 whole pounds. So I have to chalk it up to water weight and the difference in this new scale. I will continue to record to make sure that I'm not gaining. But these numbers do not count as real numbers for me. I will check my actual weight when I get home in 12 days.

Day/Weight/Comment
    9/30 - 191.8 - Day 2 TOM
    10/1 - 191.4 - Day 3 TOM
    10/2 - 194.6 - Day 4 TOM - Traveling (New Scale)
    10/3 - 193.6 - Day 5 TOM - Traveling (New Scale)
    10/4 - 195.2 - Traveling (New Scale)
    10/5 - 194.6 - Traveling (New Scale)
    10/6 - 192.6 - Traveling (New Scale)
    10/7 - 192.6 - Traveling (New Scale)
    10/8 - 191.6 - Traveling (New Scale)
    10/9 - 192.2 - Traveling (New Scale)

So there you go. I'm not truly convinced that this scale is accurate or reliable as I have to get on it 5-6 times before I see a number twice. So I've posted these in order to remain faithful to this thread, but I'm not taking them too seriously until I get home.
  • socaldogmom
    socaldogmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Original start weight 203
    Current weight 184.6
    Goal weight for R18 181
    Ultimate goal weight 135

9/30 Missed
    10/1 184.6
    10/2 182.8 Woo hoo!!! Finally a drop after my long post vacay plateau!
    10/3 182.2 So excited! Adjusting my goal for this round to 181. I'm pretty sure I can do it.
    10/4 183.2 Probably was the fries and drinks at happy hour last night... just saying...
    10/5 184 No comment
    10/6 182.8
    10/7 183.4
    10/8 183
    10/9 183.8
  • shoui16
    shoui16 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Brand new round, same journey continues! :)

ROUND 19

Joined MFP at 207 lbs

SW when I joined this challenge: 193.8
    R15 start 192.7 End 189.6 Avg 192.48
    R16 start 189.4 End 187.8 Avg 188.63
    R17 start 187.4 End 183.0 Avg 185.26
    R18 start 182.8 End 180.7 Avg 181.58

End Goal for this round: 177
    UWG: 120-130

Everyday Goals:
    1. Exercise (at least 30mins) - ✔️ ✔️
    2. Log ALL my intake (would be good if it stays less than MFP's calories goal, but if not, then not more than 200cal excess) -
    ✔️ ✔️
    4. Don't overeat carbs - x✔️
    5. Hit protein goals - x x
    6. At least 2.5L of water - ✔️ ✔️
    7. No sodas/candies/other sugary treats - x ✔️
    8. No night snacking - x ✔️

10/10 - 181.2 -- good start for the week. Since I gave up midway last round (because of sickness). I'm all set for this round and challenging myself to do better.

10/11 - 180.3 -- Seems like I lost a lot of the water weight I gained after overeating the last few days. Will see to it to be back tot my usual diet in the next couple of days. Dance performance is due on Friday as well!

137281328.png

• 40lbslighter
    40lbslighter Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    shoui16 wrote: »
    Brand new round, same journey continues! :)

ROUND 19

@shoui16 Awesome progress!
    C'mon over to the Round 19 thread...
    Community>> Challenges>> Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 19

See you there!