Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sexting?cheating?

Is sexting cheating?

Replies

• Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,849 Member
    May b when I'm drunk ;)
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    It depends on your relationship with your partner. if your partner is aware of it and doesn't object then it's not cheating.
  • Not if you're sexting your partner! :D
  • Howdywtf251
    Howdywtf251 Posts: 7 Member
    That makes sense lol
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited September 2017
    Yes, if you're in a committed relationship!
  • l305s589
    l305s589 Posts: 168 Member
    If you have to ask whether or not something Is cheating, it probably is lol
  • l305s589
    l305s589 Posts: 168 Member
    Depends on what kind of relationship you have with your partner.

This is true, like those who are poly or swingers.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    :huh:
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    UGH
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,709 Member
    Shall we try and see? ^^
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Shall we try and see? ^^

Well that would mean that I would have to find a boyfriend first...
  • GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    Sexting is lusting after another person. It's verbalizing what you're desires are for them. It's cheating. I don't care if the are poly or swingers.. it's disgusting to not remain committed to one person.
  • GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl wrote: »
    Sexting is lusting after another person. It's verbalizing what you're desires are for them. It's cheating. I don't care if the are poly or swingers.. it's disgusting to not remain committed to one person.

Your disgust and disdain for anyone that doesn't live under whatever belief system you have makes you a not very nice person. Have some tolerance and respect for others that are different from you. It will improve your stress level and overall health. Thread after thread you cut people down. That's not cool.

DIS..GUST..ING
  • GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl wrote: »

Oops, guess my husband and I should've turned off the "be attracted to other people" switch when we got married.

Did I say anything about not being attracted? Don't put words in my post.
  • ChiChiDoesStuff
    ChiChiDoesStuff Posts: 90 Member
    I have to agree with most everyone else it depends on your relationship. I have some friends who are poly and it works for them, but my bf consider setting other people beyond what we're comfortable with.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Not if you're sexting your partner! :D

What if I'm sexting your partner?

Or sexting a person on a different continent?

• ChiChiDoesStuff
    I have to agree with most everyone else it depends on your relationship. I have some friends who are poly and it works for them, but my bf consider setting other people beyond what we're comfortable with.

*my bf and I
  • ChiChiDoesStuff

* sexting
    Sorry for the millions of typos
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    If you feel the need to hide it from your partner, than you shouldn't be doing it. This applies to everything in a relationship except gifts and surprises.