Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Voice thread part two

Replies

• Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,436Member Member Posts: 3,436Member Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    @Cowsfan1 Just a couple of my thoughts on google as requested. :)

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0X7Kc52j0br

Bring back card catalogs!

I got some encyclopedia britanicas I’ll sale you?

Rofl, I know you're kidding because NOBODY COULD AFFORD THOSE.

Paging through encyclopedias used to be sweet as a kid, though...someone gave me a set of World Book that was like, 20 years old at the time? Which was super cool.
  • MerkavarMerkavar Posts: 3,043Member, Premium Member Posts: 3,043Member, Premium Member
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 6,131Member Member Posts: 6,131Member Member
    @Cowsfan1 Just a couple of my thoughts on google as requested. :)

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0X7Kc52j0br

Bring back card catalogs!

I got some encyclopedia britanicas I’ll sale you?

Rofl, I know you're kidding because NOBODY COULD AFFORD THOSE.

Paging through encyclopedias used to be sweet as a kid, though...someone gave me a set of World Book that was like, 20 years old at the time? Which was super cool.

I remember my parents got a set from amway I think it was - I felt super smart by proxy - thinking yeah we got encyclopedias and we gonna know some chit lol
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 8,634Member Member Posts: 8,634Member Member
    OH MY GOSH ITS BACK. I can’t record on iPhone
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 215,350Member, Premium Member Posts: 215,350Member, Premium Member

Huh why not dude -? Just go to voice memos save to files I usually save to pages then google vocaroo and from the search results click upload - it will take you to upload page find your file and bam! In like flint homie
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 8,634Member Member Posts: 8,634Member Member

Huh why not dude -? Just go to voice memos save to files I usually save to pages then google vocaroo and from the search results click upload - it will take you to upload page find your file and bam! In like flint homie

SO much work, I’ll use my laptop when I’m home

SO much work, I’ll use my laptop when I’m home

Lol - I was thinking that as I was typing
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 1,996Member Member Posts: 1,996Member Member
    @laprimaJenny can I hear some more Italian poetry now please?
    edited June 29
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Posts: 880Member Member Posts: 880Member Member
    @laprimaJenny can I hear some more Italian poetry now please?

I love it! ❤️ Thank you.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 215,350Member, Premium Member Posts: 215,350Member, Premium Member

Umhmmm 🤔 😁

sexy just woke up voice ;)
  • VersicolourVersicolour Posts: 5,474Member Member Posts: 5,474Member Member
    Calling @awdouth
    Time to put your mouth where your fingers are...

Uh..

I mean...

Nevermind
  • PAFC84PAFC84 Posts: 1,706Member Member Posts: 1,706Member Member
    iMago wrote: »

You sound like you should be wearing a cowboy hat and have a gun belt complete with gun.

Nice voice.
    Why can’t you just upload from iPhone? Damn you
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 1,996Member Member Posts: 1,996Member Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »

I can’t get that to work either. I just use YouTube.

How do you upload from YouTube? You record the YouTube voice recording as a video? Or do they do voice only recordings?

How do you upload from YouTube? You record the YouTube voice recording as a video? Or do they do voice only recordings?

I do video. If I’m feeling especially shy I point the camera at a painting or a potted plant. Usually though I just get over myself, accept that that really is my dorky face to go along with my dorky voice and just do it. I leave it up about a day and then delete the video from YouTube.

I do video. If I’m feeling especially shy I point the camera at a painting or a potted plant. Usually though I just get over myself, accept that that really is my dorky face to go along with my dorky voice and just do it. I leave it up about a day and then delete the video from YouTube.

And then you post a link to it on here. Interesting......

Cheers for the info
    edited July 17
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Posts: 880Member Member Posts: 880Member Member
    @your_future_ex_wife As requested. I apologize it took me a while to get it done. I also have an iphone, so I need to have access to my lap top when using vacoroo. Unfortunately life gets busy and I consider using a lap top for personal reasons a privilege at this point in my life. :D Thanks for your patience. <3

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0xzetMWUMRl