Replies

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: Β»
    Omg! Bestest thread evah!πŸ™Œ πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ’•

Let’s here the Boston accent yo !

Traitor!😣 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if I can figure it out I'll scare you will my lack of ending wahds with the lettah ah....πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Let's get In the ca and go to da ba - let's go pats!! Lol do it !!

Hey if I had a cool Texas drawl like you I'd be reciting encyclopedias ya crazy cowboyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜ I'll figure it out soon....ya know after I pm you and ask for your help with it lmao πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ πŸ€—
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Traitor!😣 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if I can figure it out I'll scare you will my lack of ending wahds with the lettah ah....πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Huaaa!!
    You're a Boston!!
    Pretty please!! :heart:

...I love Boston, and the 'accents'
    ...shush, you don't have one, at all...its ok!!

Seriously tho, Boston (perimeter) that I drove through a couple years ago was one of my fav places! Nice city (at the edges anyhow)
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: Β»

Huaaa!!
    You're a Boston!!

Seriously tho, Boston (perimeter) that I drove through a couple years ago was one of my fav places! Nice city (at the edges anyhow)

So now you gotta !!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Adore❣
    You sound so sweet and spunky! And we say 'by-ee" the same!!
    I expected you to have more of an 'accent' too, but it is subtle (to me, I'm Canadian)...had a hard time even hearing it, but it does give a sweet subtle lilt to your words :heart:
    Adore❣
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

Adore❣
    You sound so sweet and spunky! And we say 'by-ee" the same!!
    I expected you to have more of an 'accent' too, but it is subtle (to me, I'm Canadian)...had a hard time even hearing it, but it does give a sweet subtle lilt to your words :heart:
    Adore❣

It is subtle - great voice tho
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

Huaaa!!
    You're a Boston!!

Thanks sweet girl!! Lol yup I grew up in East Boston where Logan Airport is so I was right on the heart of it actually and this is gonna sound weird but the house I grew up in was in the parade scene at the end of Mystic River....and before I started working from home, the movie the departed was filmed across the street from my office....we saw the dummy being thrown off the building over and over and then when we saw the actor ...I won't spoil it case you never saw it ....wearing the same clothes later that day while getting lunch we knew who met the reaper 😲 lol .....sorry went off on a tangent there lmaoπŸ™ˆ....bottom line...I agree beautiful cities ....all the surrounding ones too!

Huggers and thanks for backing up that crazy cowboy πŸ˜£πŸ˜‚πŸ€—
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

Huaaa!!
    You're a Boston!!

Thanks sweet girl!! Lol yup I grew up in East Boston where Logan Airport is so I was right on the heart of it actually and this is gonna sound weird but the house I grew up in was in the parade scene at the end of Mystic River....and before I started working from home, the movie the departed was filmed across the street from my office....we saw the dummy being thrown off the building over and over and then when we saw the actor ...I won't spoil it case you never saw it ....wearing the same clothes later that day while getting lunch we knew who met the reaper 😲 lol .....sorry went off on a tangent there lmaoπŸ™ˆ....bottom line...I agree beautiful cities ....all the surrounding ones too!

Huggers and thanks for backing up that crazy cowboy πŸ˜£πŸ˜‚πŸ€—

Make this happen!!
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options

Nice! I have no idea what coconut balls are, but i hope they're delicious. And enjoy the new workout! I know what you mean about the gym, I feel the same way.
  • Tinydancer106
    edited August 2019
    Options

Lol you're so cute chica! Go you for being eco friendly! And God bless the Amazon man amirite?!
    Lovely accent pretty girl!πŸ˜˜πŸ‘
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

Nice! I have no idea what coconut balls are, but i hope they're delicious. And enjoy the new workout! I know what you mean about the gym, I feel the same way.

I was saying bowls :p haha but thankyou!

Phew glad there’s someone else out there that feels the same! I always try to avoid the weights area and just use the cardio machines

Personally, I don't think you need the gym for the basics. There's a surprising amount you can do on your own, in terms of strength training.

Edit: and those are interesting bowls. Can I ask what made you decide to get them?
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

You have the sweetest voice chica!!πŸ’•
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Waiting for someone else to contribute πŸ’β€β™€οΈ

i feel like i missed window for requests but can u read lyrics dc to edith piaf song β€˜non, je ne regrette rien’

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0Zy5WHozunW

You should sing more....or just talk....lovely voiceπŸ˜πŸ‘
  • Tinydancer106
    Options

Aw you have a really sweet and friendly voice! <3

LolπŸ™ˆthanks hun! Boy that's pretty nerve wracking huh?! πŸ˜‚ you all make it seem so easy breezy🀷
    Me:😡 lol
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

That was wicked awesome πŸ‘
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

πŸ₯° this is awesome, you sound as sweet as I knew you would..