what do you put in your eggs ?

Options

Replies

• jadedchef
    jadedchef Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Parsley, salt and pepper and some parmesan cheese, to increase the fat content. I tend to add a dash of hot sauce too!
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    sriracha or ketchup or both
  • canihazcarbs
    canihazcarbs Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hot sauce or ketchup.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Eggs in my oatmeal porridge, eggs in my chicken salad, eggs with potatoes, eggs with onion/celery/carrot, eggs with peppers, eggs with mushrooms and cheese, eggs on toast, eggs with cheese sauce, egg drop soup, eggs in omelets. eggs over-easy, eggs scrambled, eggs soft boiled, eggs hard boiled, eggs with mayo, eggs with salsa, eggs with salt and pepper, eggs with noodles, eggs in my pudding, eggs in my cake, eggs ... eggs ... eggs ... <3
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I scrambled eggs with spinach, tomatoes, onion and giardinara. Top it with parmesan cheese too!

Eggs with jelly and jalapeños is good too. It's best on toast.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Laughing cow cheese and hot sauce. Only egg whites for me though.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Check the fridge first. Whatever veggie is on hand. Onion, garlic, pepper.
  • rsenor
    rsenor Posts: 57 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Rosemary, pepper, salt for mild eggs. For spicy, Sriracha! I've also recently fallen in love with argentinian sauce; there is a brand in CO called chipporo that you can buy online at least in the US. http://www.chiporro.com. I like the uchu sauce, my husband likes the cilantro jalapeno. Both are extremely low calorie. Both have nice umami flavors! The uchu has good heat and the jalapeno a bit more mild.
  • jadedchef
    Options
    Today it was a 3 eggs scramble with braised pork belly, miscellaneous vegetables, gruyere cheese, of course cooked in bacon fat, butter and olive oil with a nice dash of hot sauce. I added some green onions and parsley too!
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I get beautiful organic farm eggs and I use organic butter... all I add is some himalayan rock salt and black pepper

get the best eggs you can and you wont need to add anything!
  • jadedchef
    Options
    Can't just eat 3 eggs and call it a day,. I need my fat!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Vegetables and feta cheese (I usually make an omelet).
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    3 eggs, 1/2 cup kidney beans, onions, cheese BBQ sauce, paprika, salt, then I scoop it into corn tortillas for a nice high protein meal
  • EHollander89
    EHollander89 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    It's easy to get creative with scrambled eggs. For veggies I like to add chopped peppers, black olives, spinach, and tomato. Sometimes I'll add chopped pieces of ham if I want meat in my scrambled eggs. I also add a little bit of cheese and some hot sauce or salsa.

If I'm making a breakfast sandwich, I like to fry one egg then add a slice of cheese, some turkey bacon, and some hot sauce.

I also found a recipe on Pinterest that I adapt for egg muffins. I tweak the recipe to add whatever veggies or meat I want. You can easily adjust the calories to fit your goals since it's so easy to add or subtract ingredients. The base ingredients are eggs (or egg beaters) and cottage cheese. Check out Pinterest for a bunch of recipes on egg muffins.
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    For me, hot sauce. I don't think they need anything else.

I have, though, started to enjoy fresh tomatoes on the side instead of a meat. Trying to change my dependance on breakfast meat.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I had spanish omelette today and it was one of the most filling omelettes I have ever eaten. Give it a try if you get a chance.
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Spinach & Feta
    Ham, broccoli, cheddar (usually as an omelette)
    Sour cream & chives
    So much hot sauce
    Really any cheese left in my fridge
    Black beans & salsa
    Cream cheese & leftover shredded chicken breast
    Plain scramble + diced avocado
    Jalapenos & cheddar
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    Chunky salsa and black pepper. That way you don't have to chop onions or tomatoes and the seasoning is already in there most of the time
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    More eggs, and maybe salsa. Also I add egg whites.