Options
13»

Replies

• amt2183
    amt2183 Posts: 1
    Options
    getting pregnant

This. Also:

Fitting into restaurant booths/airplane seats/seats at sporting events/etc.

Being able to walk through a turnstile without having to turn sideways and stand on my tiptoes.

Stand for long periods of time without getting dizzy or feeling like I'm going to pass out.

Keeping a normal body temperature and not sweating all the time.

Being able to hold a baby and have it sit on my lap. Actually, this should read: having a lap.

Paint my own toenails.

and so much more. The list is endless.
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I saw this elsewhere but I forgot to say that these are things that I now enjoy that I didn't before:

Having my picture taken. I love it now!! I feel so bright and bubbly and happy!

Feeling my husbands hands explore my new curves along my waist, hips, and booty. (woohoo)

Being able to outrun my 4 yr old nephew.

It is easier to wake up everyday when you have a purpose and a goal. I get up READY to kick that days butt.
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I can sit on the floor again! It's more comfortable now, I can put my legs where I want to, AND I can get up without the aid of furniture!

Squeezing into tight spaces - first flight last week since the weight came off, and I could get into the seat and change position, cross my legs, uncross my legs!

Walking is soo much easier! My feet love me again! My knees and hips don't hurt anymore and I can walk further and faster and carry stuff!

Looking at myself is a lot lot easier - photos, reflection. I used to avoid my image - photos were a form of torture, and I would go into changing rooms to try on clothes and just not look at my reflection! So I never looked to see if the thing was okay, it was just a case of "I can do it up, it'll do". Now, I'm posing for photos, enjoy looking at myself in them and a couple of weeks ago before going on holiday spent half a day trying on dresses and really really looking to see if they suited me!

(typo edited)

Oh I'll add this too - someone said walking in sand - walking on stones and wearing heels! Both hurt less.
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    plane trips, driving long distances in the car, shopping for clothes, even things as basic as wiping your butt in the toilet

can't wait to get there again!
  • truelove7
    truelove7 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Riding roller coasters. Last year, we went to Six Flags and I had to watch everyone ride roller coasters because I couldn't fit in the seats...

Also, I look forward to being able to sit in a lawn chair without wondering what the weight capacity is, and if I'm going to break it and fall on my butt in front of everybody. :/
  • jim9097
    jim9097 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Putting on tennis shoes and tying them without having to hold my breath!

BUMP!!! That was the worst...
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING is easier, everything you can possibly think of is easier.

Pretty much... With the exception of eating!

Before I lost the weight I ate whatever I felt like. These days I spend much more time researching what's in foods, weighing and measuring foods, and tracking what I eat. I spend a lot more time on food-related activities now that I want to make educated and sensible food choices than when I ate like a garbage disposal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!