I don't know what to do for my 30th? Suggestions?

Options
13»

Replies

• Meeva87
    Meeva87 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Roobyzooby wrote: »
    I spent my 30th in a maternity hospital, bonding with my 2 day old son...eating melted brie and cranberry baguettes (brie not advised while pregnant) was a memorable birthday

I guess that couldn't be helped but also worth it for you brought your child into the world as well :)
  • Meeva87
    Meeva87 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    have a 1930's themed party - especially if you throw it yourself and only have a small group of friends and family...encourage them to dress 30's and you can go shopping at thrift stores to find appropriate outfits...find out what common food were made for entertaining and how to make them...the planning alone could eat up the next couple weeks and you will learn all kinds of cool stuff...plus, you are bound to have a party no one will forget, and a small guest list is easier to deal with for food anyway...it kinda sets you up for all the other decade birthdays to come too...

I love thrift stores! Oh I think I'll do that, their is a few in my town, so that is on my list! Thanks for the ideas, really appreciate good answers that I can use :)