Tell me something good.

Options

Replies

• unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    While the Republic and its people have become corrupt, their foundations were from virtue and so there is hope for reformation.

We can do it lol
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I got an 88% on my really really hard anatomy & Physiology test...the section on all the veins, arteries, capillaries, where they go, what they drain into, connect to etc....

Woohoo...That's awesome.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    Something good, mmm, let's see. I'm taking my fabulous gay son to a drag queen show for his 16th birthday which also happens to be my birthday so double celebration. Its gonna be a blast I'm looking forward to it.

those look so fun. Ive seen them on tv. Have FUN!!!!

Thanks Gurrrrl.

6c7bfabf76650578ecbae5a011c8afc2.gif
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Something good, mmm, let's see. I'm taking my fabulous gay son to a drag queen show for his 16th birthday which also happens to be my birthday so double celebration. Its gonna be a blast I'm looking forward to it.

I want to come!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

I want to come!

Let's just focus on this statement for a bit before proceeding with the thread.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

I want to come!

Right? I like celebrating birthdays!!

Let's go. I'll pick you guys up. :)
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

I want to come!

No perverts allowed.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options

I wanna go!!
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

I wanna go!!

I wish my MFPals were closer. We'd have so much fun. I'll have to take lots of pictures.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

I wanna go!!

We should all go!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

I want to come!

No perverts allowed.

Then MFP membership will decline by 95%
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I got nothin' right this minute so I'm just gonna read others comments and hope to pick up a contact warm fuzzy high.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »

I think that is awesome that you support your son .

Thank you. He's a pretty awesome kid.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

I think that is awesome that you support your son .

Thank you. He's a pretty awesome kid.

We need more moms like u in this world - <3

That's a HUGE compliment. Thank you. <3