91905ymvte4q.jpg

I laughed way too hard at this
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    91905ymvte4q.jpg

LOL I did too and now all I can see is the chicken.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    taco bell cashier gave me stripper money in change today.

You should throw mild sauce at the strippers.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @Vikka_V wrote: »
    A couple of friends of mine are doing something really nice for me, something I didn't ask for and will help me out tremendously. I honestly wasn't sure how I was going to accomplish the task, and now I don't have to figure it out.

That is a "smile" story. Glad its being done.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    91905ymvte4q.jpg

I laughed way too late at this.. I was like what...oh yeah..got it.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    This thread now has a theme song:

pxx2xo2eg4ym.jpg
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Love this!!!! <3<3<3
  • RLWatson70
    RLWatson70 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I bought 50 of those rocks that you hide your key under. That way evil doers will have to search extra hard.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    rwatson70 wrote: »
    I bought 50 of those rocks that you hide your key under. That way evil doers will have to search extra hard.

This is brilliant.
  • poiboy74
    poiboy74 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Thunder buddies! l62qkigg9t5e.jpg
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    amelissa66 wrote: »
    i painted a rock with a little angel on it and around the outside i wrote, An Angel Watches Over You. and then i left it at the rite aid.

I have found one of those rocks people hide. It's a really neat idea. I'm going to make one of my own pretty soon as well.

This is being done around my town. There are Facebook groups you can join. Take a picture of the rock you found and where, then hide it for someone else. I think it's a neat way to bring people together and ignore the hate for a while.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    i painted a rock with a little angel on it and around the outside i wrote, An Angel Watches Over You. and then i left it at the rite aid.

I have found one of those rocks people hide. It's a really neat idea. I'm going to make one of my own pretty soon as well.

This is being done around my town. There are Facebook groups you can join. Take a picture of the rock you found and where, then hide it for someone else. I think it's a neat way to bring people together and ignore the hate for a while.

its kinda like pokemon. theyre doing it around here too

Pokémon was lame. LOL (yes, I do realize I'm going to get jumped for saying that). Doing the rocks won't get someone hurt, or cause people to crash. It would take a special kind of stupid for that to happen.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Pokémon was lame. LOL (yes, I do realize I'm going to get jumped for saying that). Doing the rocks won't get someone hurt, or cause people to crash. It would take a special kind of stupid for that to happen.

im level 25 dont be jealous my blastoise is awesome

Yeah, you're speaking Greek. No clue what you just said :lol:
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

im level 25 dont be jealous my blastoise is awesome

Yeah, you're speaking Greek. No clue what you just said :lol:

ive met some interesting people back when it was hot.

I just remember signs on the highway telling people to put their phones down, Pokémon can wait. Then laughing when I heard people were driving like 10 MPH and crashing into a tree.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    @Relser wrote: »
    lookit these adorable little smooshie facies

9goqr1zd1tww.jpg

Why do you have an oven mitt in your bathroom?

My laundry baskets are back there, and I missed when I tried to toss it in the towel basket to be washed.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

Do not under estimate how special some folks are.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    im gonna give it a go on cooking some wings (jamaican jerk)

If you're still alive after you taste them, I want some.