Fat lose products

Options
2»

Replies

• Fitnessgirl0913
    Fitnessgirl0913 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    There is no magic pill and a lot of those "diet pills" have ingredients in them that are down right dangerous. I used to work at large chain vitamin store and NOTHING I repeat NOTHING in there was regulated by the FDA. There was one ingredient in particular called bitter orange extract that has some scary emerging research. Some studies claim it can strain your heart and cause heart attacks in perfectly healthy people. Granted there is no real scientific research done yet so take that as you will, but personally I would not want to risk a heart attack just to lose a few pounds.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Sunna_W wrote: »
    It's FREE: lower your daily carbs and sugar intake equal to or slightly less than 100 grams a day and increase your protein and healthy fat (real olive oil, grass fed butter, coconut oil) while maintaining a calorie deficit and you will lose fat, inches and weight...

Ref:
    https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/high-fat-low-carb-for-weight-loss/
    https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/principles-of-healthy-diets-2/

Fixed it for you

:flowerforyou:
  • Tariq_1997
    Tariq_1997 Posts: 143 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Thank you guys so much. I didn't know that i can get all that support and advices here on this app.
    I'm just getting tiree of my diet, i'm losing weight when i check on the scale but i'm not seeing the difference that's why sometimes i give up but then i say i started and i shouldn't stop before i get to my goal.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Tariq_1997 wrote: »
    Thank you guys so much. I didn't know that i can get all that support and advices here on this app.
    I'm just getting tiree of my diet, i'm losing weight when i check on the scale but i'm not seeing the difference that's why sometimes i give up but then i say i started and i shouldn't stop before i get to my goal.
    I lost 28 pounds and I can't see a difference because I see myself everyday but other people see a difference!

• maura_tasi
    maura_tasi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, these fat burner shakes and diet pills are a gimmick. I few years back when I was trying to lose weight fast in my first years of college I resorted to trying hydroxycut, garcinia cambogia (spelling is probably wrong lol), and other brands that claimed quick and effective weight lose. However, they're essentially diuretics and laxative so the weight you are "losing" is usually just water weight. I struggled with unhealthy food and attempted weight loss habits for awhile so I spent a lot of time and effort trying to get those products to work for me. In the end, a healthy diet and occasional exercise always wins!
  • maura_tasi
    maura_tasi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I lost 28 pounds and I can't see a difference because I see myself everyday but other people see a difference!

Yes I'm the same way! I've lost enough weight to where I think I should look completely transformed, but since I see myself and analyze my body daily I'm not seeing the difference. However, my friends, family, and clothes are telling me otherwise!
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    maura_tasi wrote: »

Yes I'm the same way! I've lost enough weight to where I think I should look completely transformed, but since I see myself and analyze my body daily I'm not seeing the difference. However, my friends, family, and clothes are telling me otherwise!

Exactly I'm like 28 pounds gone and I tell my fiancé I'm discouraged because I don't see a difference but he tells me all the time how much I look like I lost! But it's just because I see myself everyday