Veronika decides to die
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
  • Avand17
    Avand17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The Thousand Names by Django Wexler. I read a lot of fantasy and mystery, some fiction.
  • melipon2166
    melipon2166 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    3 Skips and a Jump
  • mabearof6
    Options
    Invisible James Patterson
  • Ekoth1017
    Ekoth1017 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm currently re-reading The Passage by Justin Cronin. I didn't realize it was a trilogy.
  • mabearof6
    Options
    Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Altered Carbon. I'm on track to finish just in time to start the Netflix series.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Little red riding hood
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Artemis by Andy Weir
  • Rincewind_1965
    Rincewind_1965 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    The probably 100th re-read of:

Terry Pratchett's - "Moving Pictures"
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Haven't been reading much in the way of books lately. Mostly finding research papers and articles for certain topics of interest. But for some reason I am dying to tear into Walden again. It's actually a very primal need to read it right now, so going to try doing an audio book of it, but will probably grab my copy off the shelf and go through it again.

1200px-Walden_Thoreau.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Prisoner of Azkaban
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Guy is a tad preachy about his vegan stance, though.

51gnvRSOajL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Rereading To Kill A Mockingbird because I remember none of it from middle school (or high school? idk). And listening to Human Acts by Han Kang. It's an interesting one, to say the least. Pretty graphic tbh.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Rereading To Kill A Mockingbird because I remember none of it from middle school (or high school? idk). And listening to Human Acts by Han Kang. It's an interesting one, to say the least. Pretty graphic tbh.

I love tkam it's so good
  • angelxsss
    Options

I love tkam it's so good

My coworker has a masters in english and is a huge book nerd, and she says probably when most people say it's so good, they're actually talking about the movie. I mean, the book is pretty simple.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

I love tkam it's so good

My coworker has a masters in english and is a huge book nerd, and she says probably when most people say it's so good, they're actually talking about the movie. I mean, the book is pretty simple.

Never seen the movie, but the simplicity is what's so good. It's the idea of evil and racism and rumors all through the eyes of this child and i feel like the simplicity and innocence of it is why I like it so much
  • angelxsss
    Options

I love tkam it's so good

Never seen the movie, but the simplicity is what's so good. It's the idea of evil and racism and rumors all through the eyes of this child and i feel like the simplicity and innocence of it is why I like it so much

True true, I guess I'd agree with that point. We googled and the title is in reference losing innocence.
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*%K" by Mark Manson.