What book are you reading?

Options

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    acf225d0-fa30-4828-8c50-492848db8a1c_3.65b3ce6f1b697276d0c27673438d75ec.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,326 Member
    Options
    Love You More by Lisa Gardner
  • allarounddice
    allarounddice Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens B)B)
  • TurnuptheACDC
    TurnuptheACDC Posts: 318 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Been meaning to finish this.

9tzlkwblx7us.jpeg

• RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I am finally starting on reading the Walking Dead comics.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I am going to read Olivia Oliphant all night tonight
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    n2pspaz0dz1z.jpg
    Just finished this book and it’s AMAZING
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Re-reading The Brothers Karamazov
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    I mostly read mysteries and thrillers, but I'm currently reading Debbie Macomber's "12 Days of Christmas." 🎄
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I've been an insomniac lately. I mostly read technology related things but that just tends to get my mind thinking on an idea and makes things worse.

Anyone have a book they would recommend a good mystery thriller with some smut thrown in for good measure?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    I've been an insomniac lately. I mostly read technology related things but that just tends to get my mind thinking on an idea and makes things worse.

Anyone have a book they would recommend a good mystery thriller with some smut thrown in for good measure?

no real smut- but the Repairman Jack series by F. Paul Wilson is great.
    lot of mystery and thrills and occasional horror.
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I just finished The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. I'm not sure what I'm reading next. I should probably read something Christmas-y.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Florence Foster Jenkins. I'll watch the movie when I'm done.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Just checked out the bio and background. Sounds pretty cool. Might check it out see if there is a kindle bundle or something.
  • iMago
    Options

Just checked out the bio and background. Sounds pretty cool. Might check it out see if there is a kindle bundle or something.

i'd say if you like the first 1 you'll like them all- the final novels are just amazing in particular- but yeah it's a long journey to get there.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    Options

i'd say if you like the first 1 you'll like them all- the final novels are just amazing in particular- but yeah it's a long journey to get there.

Looks like their are a couple different off shoots? Is the Tomb the one to start with?

Sounds like supernatural Jack Reacher.
  • iMago
    Options

Looks like their are a couple different off shoots? Is the Tomb the one to start with?

Sounds like supernatural Jack Reacher.

yeah the Tomb is the one you want. Wilson's main series technically is called "the adversary cycle".

The Tomb is the first Repairman Jack novel, but it's also the 2nd novel in the Adversary cycle.

but you don't *really* need to read the adversary cycle to understand what's going on.
    though its a great series on its own i think.
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    The Power - Naomi Alderman
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options

Not much smut, but I loved "The Woman in the Window" by A.J. Finn.