Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What book are you reading?

Replies

• Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 17,974 Member Member Posts: 17,974 Member
    Sixty Feet Six Inches- Bob Gibson - Reggie Jackson
  • forestfreekforestfreek Member Posts: 5,199 Member Member Posts: 5,199 Member
    Margaret Attwood - The Testements
  • TheresaEdwardsmfpTheresaEdwardsmfp Member Posts: 64 Member Member Posts: 64 Member
    'Rose Alley', by Audrey Howard.
  • DoomSlayer2020DoomSlayer2020 Member Posts: 66 Member Member Posts: 66 Member
    Currently nothing, but I just finished a book where a theme park comes alive and kills everyone 😂
  • mullanphylanemullanphylane Member Posts: 171 Member Member Posts: 171 Member
    As a newbie to Dungeons & Dragons I'm reading the D&D Players Handbook.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,312 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,312 Member
    k8eekins wrote: »
    Clint Emerson's "The Right Kind of Crazy: My Life as a Navy SEAL, Covert Operative and Boy Scout from Hell."

I can relate to the last one. :lol:

Which edition? I haven't played in years....
  • unstableunicornunstableunicorn Member Posts: 216 Member Member Posts: 216 Member
    Finished Dave Itzkoff’s “Robin” the other day. Waiting for Betty White’s “If You Ask Me” to come in to balance out the sad feels.
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Member Posts: 10,358 Member Member Posts: 10,358 Member
    Topics of Conversation by Miranda Popkey
  • mada2u1984mada2u1984 Member Posts: 109 Member Member Posts: 109 Member
    The Long Walk by Stephen King AGAIN lol
    I always wanted this to be a movie.
  • swazzom93swazzom93 Member Posts: 25 Member Member Posts: 25 Member
    The Pure Heart by Trudi Tweedie then I have The Good Hawk by Joseph Elliott to read afterwards.
  • bretmartin09bretmartin09 Member Posts: 35 Member Member Posts: 35 Member
    "Thank You For My Service" by Matt Best.... "Black Rifle Coffee Co" founder
  • tuddy315tuddy315 Member Posts: 7,739 Member Member Posts: 7,739 Member
    The first book of "The Walk" series by Richard Paul Evans
  • k8eekinsk8eekins Member Posts: 2,258 Member Member Posts: 2,258 Member
    k8eekins wrote: »
    Clint Emerson's "The Right Kind of Crazy: My Life as a Navy SEAL, Covert Operative and Boy Scout from Hell."

I can relate to the last one. :lol:

Which edition? I haven't played in years....

I'm not the least bit surprised you relate :wink: Absolutely appreciated his raw truth telling accounts, which depicted its realities less the glamourised retells a la select portrayals on the big/small screen.
    edited February 8
  • TarryTaffyTwoTarryTaffyTwo Member Posts: 448 Member Member Posts: 448 Member
    An 808-pg book, Glute Lab - The Art & Science of Strength & Physique Training by Bret Contreras, PhD. It's dense, so reading a few pages/day.

Want to get through it before I try the workouts. Hope I progress soon, lest I get a hernia or torn shoulder carrying it around. :smile:
  • solarex1solarex1 Member Posts: 408 Member Member Posts: 408 Member
    The politics of Experiencefjatic3owms8.jpg
  • BoosDimplesBoosDimples Member Posts: 2,804 Member Member Posts: 2,804 Member
    Audible- The Spellmongor series, Terry Mancour. Good listen. Death's Mistress, The Nicki Chronicles, Terry Goodkind- not bad.
  • lifeovpilifeovpi Member Posts: 121 Member Member Posts: 121 Member
    I dont read often but I like to collect and recently I bought Delores Claiborne by Stephen King and A Perfect Stranger by Danielle Steel
  • tuddy315tuddy315 Member Posts: 7,739 Member Member Posts: 7,739 Member
    Now on the second book of The Walk series by Richard Paul Evans
  • unstableunicornunstableunicorn Member Posts: 216 Member Member Posts: 216 Member
    George Orwell’s “Animal Farm”.