Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What book are you reading?

1717273747577»

Replies

• CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,492Member Member Posts: 1,492Member Member
    Five Love Languages of Children
  • szirka2020szirka2020 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Just finished “American Dirt”, the Most recent Oprah book club pick. In spite of all the controversy, I could not put it down.
  • MelodiousMermaidMelodiousMermaid Posts: 211Member Member Posts: 211Member Member
    I haven't been able to get into a fiction book for a while, but am nickel-and-diming my way through Lyle McDonald's "The Women's Book: Vol. 1", and am finding it interesting. Wish I would've had the book years ago.
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Posts: 926Member Member Posts: 926Member Member
    Newest read is When You See Me by Lisa Gardner. Such a great thriller mystery writer, you never expect the endings in her books.
  • Lisex85Lisex85 Posts: 26Member Member Posts: 26Member Member
    Is Faye Kellerman you favourite author? What would you recommend from her collection?
    wnzn0e584hyz.jpeg

Current stack that I’m working through

• tuddy315tuddy315 Posts: 6,675Member Member Posts: 6,675Member Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Newest read is When You See Me by Lisa Gardner. Such a great thriller mystery writer, you never expect the endings in her books.

I have read ALL of her books and have just ordered When You See Me. Can't wait till it get here!
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 10,199Member Member Posts: 10,199Member Member
    Open Book - Jessica Simpson.

For some reason, I find that I usually prefer autobiographies/memoirs of people I am not a fan of (like Jessica) than those I already admire or know a lot about.
  • hoppgeorgehoppgeorge Posts: 344Member Member Posts: 344Member Member
    ^^ this sounds like a fascinating book
  • dt1964dt1964 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    A Life less Sugar, brilliant book I would highly recommend it 👍🏻
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Posts: 926Member Member Posts: 926Member Member
    tuddy315 wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

I have read ALL of her books and have just ordered When You See Me. Can't wait till it get here!

Don't recall a bad one by her and this doesn't disappoint either. Enjoy it!!
    The Road to Grace.....3rd book of The Walk series. These are really good books and easy reads.
  • outdoorsy_eco_minimalistoutdoorsy_eco_minimalist Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
    A Soul of an Octopus by Sy Montgomery