365 days later (with photos)

Options

Replies

• CandiesAndSweets
    CandiesAndSweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look great! Don't cut yourself short on your success. Your achievement is amazing. You are not fat and you're young enough where your body will bounce back with firmer skin. You're a total inspiration!
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! You are not fat at all. I'm sorry for whoever calls you that because they are blind.
  • attybell
    attybell Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    ammmazzziinggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • challenger9509
    challenger9509 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I read this today..your start is where I am right now and I keep saying when is this going to really show for me. I know it is but you helped me to see it is possible. Thank you for posting and congrats..you look amazing :)
  • julieannezen
    julieannezen Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    wow you look incredible!!!!!
  • jlsexson
    jlsexson Posts: 11
    Options
    Wow! Way to go! You look fantastic! Thanks for the story of your journey. I find myself going in spurts of doing really great, losing twenty lbs, and gaining it back. You helped me realize that you just have to keep going, and trying to fix what you don't like about your body. Thanks for the incite and inspiration. Hopefully, I can stay on track to be able to see results myself:smile:
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wow You look fabulous!
  • clearlyme
    clearlyme Posts: 36
    Options
    amazing! I was just logging my exercise and about to start it hesitantly. I would rather take a nap, but this gave me the fuel I need!
  • sheepgirl44
    sheepgirl44 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Stunning!
  • Liz1204
    Liz1204 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise! Keep it up, it's working for you:)
  • pbunnysbaby
    Options
    you look amazing I hope I can be as successful as you
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • nana6799
    nana6799 Posts: 262
    Options
    Wow! Cowboy girl, You look fantastic!!!! What a great story and you made your story real! You admitted to the down times as we all have. What a great inspiration you are! How could anyone call you "fat" now? I don't understand that one!
  • jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • jenrobiwan
    jenrobiwan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! What an amazing job!
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and hopefully this story and can help and inspire others! Keep up the great work and again you look amazing!
  • Linbo93
    Linbo93 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Holy moly you look amazing! Great job!! :OD
  • gmarshal02gmailcom
    Options
    Congratulations on working so hard, and having the confidence to keep on keepin' on. You are a LOVELY young lady. Your skin is young enough to firm up, especially since you are exercising (just keep moisturizing; use firming lotion). Take it from an old lady: you did the right thing at the right time.
  • snowfallgently
    Options
    You are lovely!!! Great effort and success! A wonderful inspiration to me and I am sure many others!!
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I wouldnt pay attention to ppl that still call you fat its much more about how YOU feel. You have done an amazing job. I love hearing success stories like this! I hope in a year this will be what mine sounds like. Wow! Youre beautiful! Just stick with it and you will get where u want to be.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!