Before anyone posts this, let me just cut to the chase.

Options
124»

Replies

• ananole
    ananole Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" came to mind...
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    TAMayorga wrote: »
    I love a good terrible infomercial. One of the highlights of trips to America.

Too true, my surprise with visiting the UK was the crazy topless phone sex commercials that show the girls talking on the phone and moving in some very suggestive motions. We have some of that here but not nearly as much.

We must watch very different channels, ive never seen them and i live in the uk lol

I remember it was late night tv and I was flipping through channels, my parents probably had a lot of channels(no naughty ones though) and this girl was on a bed on all fours holding the foot of the bed and had the phone to her ear talking in it and moving herself back and forth while trying to convince you to call. I remember thinking D@mn they would never show that *kitten* on regular tv here.

And in reality when guys call there talking to a 40 year old in sweat pants doing the ironing lol

haha That's always the picture I get in my head, Hair rollers, MooMoo and an Ironing board with a cigarette hanging from the lips lol

This EXACT scenario was the subject of an MTV video. I can't remember the song and can't google it because I'm at work.

I thought of the movie Hairspray, but I did watch MTV as a kid, maybe i is stuck in there from that. Sounds like it would be in a early 90's rock video.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Yea I look at that mouth exerciser and think...........you're just asking for people to put stuff in it.

"Hey Ted, I bet you I can toss this grape in her mouth from here."

i don't think Ted would be thinking about tossing a grape in there....
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Yea I look at that mouth exerciser and think...........you're just asking for people to put stuff in it.

"Hey Ted, I bet you I can toss this grape in her mouth from here."

i don't think Ted would be thinking about tossing a grape in there....

I was trying to be PG, should have known better...... :o:)