Food not as good?

2»

Replies

• Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    I found culver's burgers and fries to be lacking now.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Absolutely.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Orphia wrote: »
    I think guilt makes people not truly enjoy food.

I really enjoy "junk" food because I know I'm going to make sure it doesn't make me go over my weekly calorie limit.

I think it depends on the person and that's a psychological thing. I've been at maintenance for a couple of months and the stuff I stopped liking as much hasn't changed. I do find that I mostly prefer a higher quality junk food; like, I only truly enjoy a cake I've baked myself (I'm a from scratch home baker). I can taste the corn syrup and fake crap now in ways I couldn't before. Or burgers, I will hold and skim McD's to have a Checkers garlic steakburger or a Shake Shack burger. I mean, if you're gonna go in, go big or go home.
  • WilmaValley
    WilmaValley Posts: 1,092 Member
    I'm definitely loving veggies more!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Not associated with weight loss because I was eating mostly "healthy foods" when gaining weight so I didn't eat much different when losing.

But when I was much younger I used to eat a lot of crap - fast food, greasy fried stuff, etc. When I had children and I cleaned my diet up and started really getting into cooking and yes, my tastes changed. There are still some junk foods I love but most of it just tastes flavorless except for grease and salt.