Ask me anything you wish

Options

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    7 months is pretty young for some of the jokes around here. The creampuff thread is closing in on a year old and still gets an honorable mention from time to time.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    @CaptainFantastic00 Will you please swing over and bring me some coffee??
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    7 months is pretty young for some of the jokes around here. The creampuff thread is closing in on a year old and still gets an honorable mention from time to time.

Let us not forget Lexi with the future car. How old is that one?

That was at least fall of last year when she was showing up with a new account daily.

Edit: If @caco_ethes felt out of the loop before, I'm sure the last few posts have really cemented that feeling.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »

That was at least fall of last year when she was showing up with a new account daily.

Edit: If @caco_ethes felt out of the loop before, I'm sure the last few posts have really cemented that feeling.

Let’s not forget Angela. She made some good threads that were quite entertaining.

Are we talking "Angie" Angela? Cause I did not like her.
  • pudgy1977
    Options

Let’s not forget Angela. She made some good threads that were quite entertaining.

Every time someone says her name she shows up dammit

Kinda like Beetlejuice?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    @caco_ethes do you feel sad about all the good times you missed referenced above?
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Every time someone says her name she shows up dammit

Kinda like Beetlejuice?

Exactly! Mark my words, she will show up at some point today to explain why she calls her boyfriend daddy.
    Please Lord do not let me miss it!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    @caco_ethes do you feel sad about all the good times you missed referenced above?

Yes but I ain’t going nowhere
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    @Ironandwine69 what is FFDP?

@hellvee
    Finger *kitten* deep penetration
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    @pudgy1977 how'd the divorce party go? I had to...wash my hair.