Been to a psychic lately ?

Avocado_Angel
Avocado_Angel Posts: 2,362 Member
Let's hear your stories ! I'm going with my brother to a medium on the 28th & hope to hear from our parents.

If you think it's all a load of rubbish then that's fine your entitled to your thoughts but I must admit I kinda believe!

Replies

• iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    I've always wanted to have a meeting with a Medium, more so since my Daddy died.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    One of my wife's clients is a pet psychic.
    I kid not.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Holy *kitten* @SEAHORSES4EVER you ARE psychic!!!

What are the lottery numbers?

I told you! I'm in tune to this *kitten*.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

Lmao. I had the same thought! We are coming to visit you when one of us hits the lottery.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,734 Member
    Never been to a psychic, but I went to a holistic fair a couple years ago and had my chakras read and cleansed. It was SO accurate it was amazing! I missed the most recent holistic fair but I'm definitely going to the next one and doing that again.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

Lmao. I had the same thought! We are coming to visit you when one of us hits the lottery.

What are you guys talking about??

@seahorses4ever was just talking about making a psychic thread earlier today and here it is. She is truly psychic.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member

What are you guys talking about??

I just told these guys I was psychic and was going to start a psychic thread telling people their future's, then there was this.
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    But pets can't even talk. Like, we can't translate them in real time-- HOW are there pet PSYCHICS? I feel like a google search coming on. If you need me, I'll be down the rabbit hole.
  • allisonjforsyth
    allisonjforsyth Posts: 105 Member
    I spoke to a medium after my best friend passed away. It changed my life. The medium gave me very specific proof that my best friend could still hear and see me. It's also possible for a medium to see a passed pet if they decide to show themselves to the medium during the reading. Some things you might expect...if the medium is good...hopefully the personality of one or both of your parents will present themselves. The medium might be able to describe what they looked like, how they acted, what they liked to wear, things they used to say or do, or things they loved that only you might know about. He or she might be able to give cause of death, significant numbers like (number of children, date or month or year of birth or death). Names or initials can sometimes be given. The gender and relationship of the spirit to the person getting the reading should be one of the things the medium is validating. Good luck! I hope you get some amazing validation for you and your brother that your parents are still with you and still part of your lives. <3
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    I've never visited a psychic or medium, nor used a Ouija board. However, my mother told of a time she went to a psychic as a young lady. This was before her marriage, which happened when she was 19, and also before she met my father, which was some time after the beginning of her freshman year in college. She solemnly told me on more than one occasion, seeming to expect me to believe in the psychic, that the psychic delivered this prophecy: "You will marry a tall, handsome, dark-haired man, and he will take you far away."

Dad was 5' 7", handsome and dark-haired and she never lived more than 100 miles from the place of her birth.
    My mother was something of a medium herself, having already at that age and many times dreamed vivid dreams which foretold events which did come to pass.

I've never chosen to attribute veracity to that psychic, but not because I'm a modern skeptic. The stuff my momma did, and continued to do after her death, disqualify me from being a skeptic.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,740 Member
    I've been to a few psychics, mediums, astrologers, a palm reader and tarot card reader. The psychic fair around here is fun and hokey and I like to go. I would like to believe a variety of mystic things are possible, but I don't have any expectations. This thread made me think of the tarot card reading that was done at this years fair. The career related things she told me have actually come to pass.
  • allisonjforsyth
    There is just a slight difference between a mediumship reading and a psychic reading. They both use the spirit world to gather information that will allow the person being read to move forward in life, but they have slightly different intentions. I look at a mediumship reading as the medium is driven to connecting with people who we have loved and who have passed away in order to validate their continued existence in our lives. A psychic reading is intended more to gather specific information related to the future of the person being read. A medium cannot call up a specific person in spirit, but you and your brother could each take a moment to spend time thinking about your dad and asking him to come through. You could look at his picture, or hold something special of his. Being as relaxed as you can during the reading will help all the energy channels to stay open. Be open to anyone who wants to come through, sometimes even someone else will step forward first, perhaps your mom since she has already proven her ability to communicate with this medium, but I am optimistic you will hear from your dad. Awesome that you already had a great experience in the past with this medium. Fingers crossed for you!
  • allisonjforsyth

But pets can't even talk. Like, we can't translate them in real time-- HOW are there pet PSYCHICS? I feel like a google search coming on. If you need me, I'll be down the rabbit hole.

I don't know how specific "pet psychics" do it, but it's all through telepathy. They intend to connect with the animal, they find a way to clear their own thoughts out of their heads through like a meditative process, and then they send the animal a mental question. Animals are very intuitive and seem to understand the question. Then the pet psychic can hear or feel the animal's thoughts in response in their head.

People who don't specifically focus on animals can still often see passed pets. They see in their heads what they looked like and how they behaved. Some see the animal like a streak of light at the height of where the animal would have been on the person being read. I don't think it's as much specific thoughts from the animal in those cases, more like just the fact that the animal existed and was special in their lives and they wanted to say hello.

At least that's how I look at it. Hopefully I saved you a google rabbit hole. Although it's all very fascinating in my opinion lol.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    fMnQem.gif
  • allisonjforsyth
    Never been to a psychic. But I went to a palmist.... I didn’t go but she forced herself on me and she accurately predicted my future.... I tried to locate her years later but she was nowhere.

Oh my gosh, so unethical to force the reading on a person. But maybe there was something the universe REALLY wanted you to hear.
  • allisonjforsyth
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I went camping once and I was pretty drunk. This chick that was with us reads palms. She asked I said if she could read mine, I said whatever. She told me there was going to be a woman coming into my life soon that will change everything for me....not in a good way. A year later this mystery woman invaded my life and turned it upside down. Coincidence? Perhaps but I will always remember that reading and cant help but connect the two.

Sorry that mystery woman was able to do that to you. Maybe that's why I like mediumship readings better than psychic readings, no one ever in a mediumship reading will give you anxiety for the future. Mediums most often give you the knowledge that we can all feel better knowing that there is something after all this. Everyone there feels healthy and happy and sorry for if they were ever a bad person in life. Mediums let you know there is peace ahead of all of us and life continues and our loved ones who have passed lived on and continue being a part of our lives.
  • MatthewRuch
    MatthewRuch Posts: 165 Member
    i92y9iygxaie.gif
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    What does something like this cost?
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    oh sure, talk to the dead every day.