ZoneFive Posts: 570 Member
    What's BCP?
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Can I drink BCP during a egg fast?

What is BCP?
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Egg fast diet is the newest woo diet. It has been popping up here on MFP regularly over the last couple of months.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member

Birth Control Pill? I thought those got swallowed, not drunk.
  • Pumpkin34_160
    Pumpkin34_160 Posts: 40 Member
    The OP isnt answering quick enough for my big nose, so i went and googled it

https://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/2014/07/egg-fast.html

"What is an egg fast? It’s a (short term) diet that consists of primarily eggs, cheese, and butter. For each egg you eat, you should eat a corresponding Tbsp of pure fat in the form of butter, olive oil, or coconut oil. You can also eat a corresponding Tbsp of full fat cheese per egg. Doing this will result in an extremely low carb, high fat, moderate protein intake that will kickstart your body into fat burning mode."

"after reading through the threads it seems that the biggest issue people have is gaining the weight back when you go back to regular LCHF or keto. Across the board it seems that at least 90% of the people doing it will gain at least a portion of the weight lost back – "

Thank u I been googling, but I didn’t see this.
  • Pumpkin34_160
    BPC is bullet proof coffee. Keto diet. Lol I didn’t expect so many responses so fast.
  • Pumpkin34_160
    I’m in a weight loss competition at work. And it’s the last week, I wanted a boost. For a final bang. Lol I’m sticking with keto all the way though
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,048 Member
    Ohhhh... what a difference a letter placement makes...
  • ZoneFive
    ZoneFive Posts: 570 Member
    Please tell me the OP didn't mean BPC for bulletproof coffee.
  • Pumpkin34_160
    Ohhhh... what a difference a letter placement makes...

Lmao! I didn’t even notice lol oopsies
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Egg fast = Egg fart :grimace:
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

What is BCP?

I googled and got "Better Concrete Products". I'm thinking that's not it.

I Googled and got "Birth Control Pill", but I didn't think you drink that. Second time I Googled I got "Business Continuity Planning"!! Nothing is making sense.
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Not to mention the egg burps... there is nothing quite so nasty as egg tummy.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    I sure hope that your aren't required to maintain your weight loss for this competition. With your current approach, you'll be back where you started in no time, unless you keep up the fad diet.

To answer your question, I guess if you eat 1 plain egg with 1 cup coffee with 1 tbsp butter/oil, then you're within the rules.