Progress

Options
rickiimarieee
rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
edited October 2017 in Motivation and Support
If you want to drop some progress pictures or your beginning picture alone and tell your story I would love to hear it!!
I'm 5'4 and I was 158. Highest I've ever been. I have a 9 month old son and put on weight very quickly after I had him. Drinking nothing but soda and eating nothing but junk. Today here I am 129. Loss of 29 pounds and I'm still going! qex61cbxlkpw.jpg
ykb1j1hlzl1e.jpg

s7zvqvrydabw.png

cvx8lg3kq9km.jpg

**edit: I put another picture in because my picture that was blurry was a problem I guess.lol***

Replies

• rickiimarieee
    Options
    If you want to drop some progress pictures or your beginning picture alone and tell your story I would love to hear it!!
    I'm 5'4 and I was 158. Highest I've ever been. I have a 9 month old son and put on weight very quickly after I had him. Drinking nothing but soda and eating nothing but junk. Today here I am 129. Loss of 29 pounds and I'm still going!
    v7zyg9op8po0.jpg
    3lae0o26vpcp.jpg
    4kj801dpzzkm.png
    1udpbznm5riz.png
    rh6s52jnn4zc.jpg

Nice job on the weight-loss!

Can I ask why the third photo is so blurry in the background?

It's an app called "Blur" I thought it looked cool.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    Your proportions are so good they look photoshopped

Lol cool, thanks.
  • Christine_2017
    Christine_2017 Posts: 60 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Amazing! I wish my body would transform that way! I'm 25lbs down and still the same shape just less bulky #gutted

Your waist has become tiny! Unbelievable change in body shape dynamic - well done!
  • changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Down from the high 230's to 174.1 since January 22nd...still going!

Goal is 145.

Went from size 18 jeans and 2XL shirts to size 12 and Large.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    Amazing! I wish my body would transform that way! I'm 25lbs down and still the same shape just less bulky #gutted

Your waist has become tiny! Unbelievable change in body shape dynamic - well done!

Way to go! I bet you look absolutely amazing! :)
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    Down from the high 230's to 174.1 since January 22nd...still going!

Goal is 145.

Went from size 18 jeans and 2XL shirts to size 12 and Large.

Oh my gosh!! Way to go girl you look amazing!!!! :o:)
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    I don't want to alarm you but I think there's a ghost in your blurry picture. I see the outline of a person right behind you. I love October!
    I'm 5'4 and I was 158. Highest I've ever been. I have a 9 month old son and put on weight very quickly after I had him. Drinking nothing but soda and eating nothing but junk. Today here I am 129. Loss of 29 pounds and I'm still going!

4kj801dpzzkm.png

Lol I'm sorry if it ruins it for you but that's where I stopped the outline of blurring. It's like quick select you select what you want not to be blurred and the rest will be blurred, that's this.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    I don't want to alarm you but I think there's a ghost in your blurry picture. I see the outline of a person right behind you. I love October!

4kj801dpzzkm.png

Lol I'm sorry if it ruins it for you but that's where I stopped the outline of blurring. It's like quick select you select what you want not to be blurred and the rest will be blurred, that's this.

That's just what a ghost would want you to think. Are you sure it isn't also in the unblurred version?

Lololol you're right. They're tricky, I don't know if it's in the original one I don't have it :open_mouth:
  • awoodnyc
    awoodnyc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    great transformation!!

I have very similar stats, 5'3 158 lbs.
    What was your diet and exercise regime? And how long have you been on your journey?
    Thanks!
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    bhe3721u2y4f.jpg
    Same exact picture just different angle
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    bhe3721u2y4f.jpg
    Same exact picture just different angle

You look so much better here!

You've done extremely well on your journey so far, you've no need to alter pics - be proud of what you have achieved :)

It's the same exact picture just a different angle of how I'm standing and the door is open instead of closed
  • FatWithFatness
    FatWithFatness Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You've done an excellent job, keep up the hard work!