Breast Augmentation - Opinions and Experiences

Options
123457»

Replies

• Sunnybrooke99
    Sunnybrooke99 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    I can't wait to get mine done. I went from a 38DD and even before I got fat I was a 34D but my weight loss and breastfeeding has caused me to go to a 34c and they're deflated I want them filled back up to a DD and nobody will change my mind.

would erica_today be happy with erica_tomorrow?

As someone who had a similar issue and got a boob job for that reason, I wonder what that’s supppsed to mean? Are you assuming that all women who get boob jobs have low self esteem?

You inferred a lot from a joke

Well, I was asking, not saying.
  • erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get mine done. I went from a 38DD and even before I got fat I was a 34D but my weight loss and breastfeeding has caused me to go to a 34c and they're deflated I want them filled back up to a DD and nobody will change my mind.

Nope Erica_tomorrow is a major c u n t
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

Nope Erica_tomorrow is a major c u n t

Can confirm
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    I second, third, and fourth getting a different band/bra combo. VS sales reps SUCK at measuring. Are you wearing your bra on the loosest hook? That's how you know it's right. They're meant to stretch a bit over time, at which point you should move to the tighter hooks.
  • Sunnybrooke99
    Sunnybrooke99 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I think it’s interesting how when you get breast implants, there are different “profiles,” meaning if you lie two implant with the same diameter next to each other, a higher profil implant will be taller. A woman can have breasts with a bigger diameter, but they might not stick out as far as a woman with smaller diameter breasts. We think of this is shape (orange vs cone), but there’s no official way to size this way.

A problem I ran into with my deflated boobs, was that they were still wide (bc their real shape doesn’t change), so if I tried to find a bra that fit in the cup, it would pinch the sides. So, I’d wind up with a big bra with a lot of padding, or sports bras. I’d have been a lot happier with my deflated boobs, if I could find real bras for them.
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I think it’s interesting how when you get breast implants, there are different “profiles,” meaning if you lie two implant with the same diameter next to each other, a higher profil implant will be taller. A woman can have breasts with a bigger diameter, but they might not stick out as far as a woman with smaller diameter breasts. We think of this is shape (orange vs cone), but there’s no official way to size this way.

A problem I ran into with my deflated boobs, was that they were still wide (bc their real shape doesn’t change), so if I tried to find a bra that fit in the cup, it would pinch the sides. So, I’d wind up with a big bra with a lot of padding, or sports bras. I’d have been a lot happier with my deflated boobs, if I could find real bras for them.

Sounds like a money maker.

Not joking, just saying.
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    If you want to breastfeed, obviously don't. I am iddle aged woman and went from a 34C at age 38 to now a 44DD cause of pregnancy weight gain and 10 years of putting back on what I lost when my kid turned 5. Now reducing weight, my boobs are starting to sag. Not that they weren't going to but *kitten, kind of like a deflated balloon. So when I get back to my goal weight I'm gonna treat myself to a mommy lift (boobs, tummy tuck). I deserve it. You might consider waiting if you plan to have kids. An older lady at work she had silicone and they leaked. What about saline?