i am not mature enough

Options
kjoy_
kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
for croutons. i finally came out and admitted to myself that croutons + me are a match made in overeating. this is going to be a hard break up.

any foods you've had to break up with?

Replies

• cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    potato chips.

I only have them at parties and try to avoid them if possible. It's just a trigger food for me.
  • ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I still booty call all the foods I broke up with =(
  • kjoy_
    Options

it's midnight. i'm alone. i creep downstairs and gently slide my hand into the bag and pull out a handful. the crunch. i need the garlicky crunch! it's so dirty.
  • ladynocturne
    Options

it's midnight. i'm alone. i creep downstairs and gently slide my hand into the bag and pull out a handful. the crunch. i need the garlicky crunch! it's so dirty.

At least I'm not the only food slut :brokenheart:
  • lanavabkny
    lanavabkny Posts: 24
    Options
    Sweets of any kind. I just lose all control.
  • ladynocturne
    Options
    Annie's white shells and cheddar (I will eat the whole box).

Any type of Spaghetti.

Curry
    Curry
    Curry
    and Curry

White rice.

Delivery Pizza.

Somehow I got completely over sweets, now I must conquer the savory devils.
  • chlsyrhd
    chlsyrhd Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Donuts. I don't know why. I'm in control when it comes to candy and cake and pie...but the donuts. Man.
  • lisquito
    lisquito Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    THIS ^^^^^ made me smile so much! I'm so glad we're in a place where we can admit this stuff and find people who understand!
  • SergeantG
    SergeantG Posts: 92
    Options
    Little Ceasars hot and ready pizza....thats right, that cardboard monstrosity they try to pass as 'pizza'....but I LOOOOVVVEEEE it so much!!! I can't just eat one piece, NO, I have to have like four of them, followed by another four pices of crazy bread and a Mountain Dew chaser....

Nope....had to break up with Little Ceasars Hot and Ready...its always ready, but makes me not hot!
  • marci2lip
    marci2lip Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Annie's white shells and cheddar (I will eat the whole box).

My daughter could eat this every night of the week!

I had to break up with Peanut Butter. It is the ultimate for me. Had to actually throw away half of a large jar in the garbage after eating waaaaay too many spoonfuls one binge-y afternoon. I'm now onto PB2 for times when a little is nice. Definitely not binge-worthy stuff, but gets the job done.
  • pixie_pix
    pixie_pix Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I had to let go my big love Nutella... But I got the trick to try a booty call from time to time :love:
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    I will admit that if I have one bowl of sugary cereal, I will have two bowls, plus some munching straight out of the box. Hello there, Hershey's Cookies and Creme cereal.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds cheese burger, hold the ketchup! Makes my mouth water...
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Haribo Gummy Bears - It's so hard to eat only 17 :( Had to dump them. It still brings a tear to my eye.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    hell no
    I eat whatever I want
    I just go work it off
  • ladynocturne
    Options
    hell no
    I eat whatever I want
    I just go work it off

What kind of work out should I do to burn off the 2250 calories in a large garden fresh pizza from Papa Johns?

Thanks.
  • kjoy_
    Options
    hell no
    I eat whatever I want
    I just go work it off

happy for you! however, i work full-time so i do not have more than 1.5-2 hours per day to work out, so i need to keep my diet in check.
  • weightlossnoob
    Options
    Pizza and Cookies.

ermahgerd OH MY

Especially chocolate chip cookies with the frosting between the cookies, double doosies, as they are called, and when they are in pie form, it just gets better. I could literally and I have in the past :frown: eaten half a 20" round cookie cake within 24 hours.

I found for pizza that I am slowly breaking up with.

Who am i kidding....

Edit: post made me look up pictures of cookie cakes... whoops
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Those new cheezit zings. They are amazing. I had some on vacation and I'm still craving them a month later.
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Soda- it made me eat chips and cookies and chocolate ...they all taste so good with coka-cola mmmm. So we parted .

It was not a mutual separation - it keeps trying to get back together with me ...........with it's advertising techniques . Get the Ball rolling ..OMG ! I had to yell at a picture of it yesterday -Get the ball rolling ......What ball ? All coke does is make me into a ball ..........

Oh sorry I'm rambling ..............It was not a good break up ,I'm still angry :blushing: