i am not mature enough

Options

Replies

• UnicornBaconsEsq
    Options
    French Fries. Someone mentioned 5 Guys and I died a little inside. McDonalds too.
    Tater Tots
    Potato chips
    Etc.

Potatoes, you are dead to me.
  • PunkinSpice79
    PunkinSpice79 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Crackers!!! Ritz or Triscuits. I can't keep them in the house or down the whole box goes with a nice block of cheddar cheese to wash it all down!!! :embarassed:
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Kraft mac & cheese, the original. Made al dente with lotsa extra butter and sometimes a dollop of bbq or tomato sauce. I didn't need anything else, man I could live on that.
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Kit Kats, Whatchamacallits and Pepsi.... Nom nom nom...

I tried making a "candy" out of my protein shake, coconut oil, almonds and unsweetened coconut... If only almond joys were my crack I would probably reach for my shake candy more often....
  • fordrhodes
    fordrhodes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Pocorn. It was love at first bite! But the battle for washboard abs is a conflict of great sacrifice.
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Chocolate doughnut holes
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Bread! I have managed to give it up but some days (thankfully not very often now) we play catch up. I regret it every time!

I still eat wheat products (usually just chinese wheat noodles) but I'm almost completely off bread. Once in a while, if there is bread in the house and I have to work early and don't have time for a full breakfast, I might have a PBJ Sandwich, but we rarely have bread since I've made a point not to eat it and my husband can never finish a loaf before he's decided that it's "stale," so we just don't buy any. We bought some last shopping trip and I'm glad to say that I have no interest in eating it, even though it's right next to my oatmeal.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Candy. Any kind of fruit flavoured candy. Chocolate I can have a little one and be done, savoury snacks I can either hold myself back or have an alternative. but candy - things like Allen's party mix, starbursts etc, I will eat until I feel nauseous, stop just long enough for my tummy to start to settle, then make myself sick all over again.
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Chips Ahoy. I'll eat right straight down the row. Once you open the cookie tube, there's NO POSSIBLE WAY to close it back up.
  • flsunshine
    flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Haribo Gummy Bears - It's so hard to eat only 17 :( Had to dump them. It still brings a tear to my eye.

Glad to know im not the only one with this addiction--- lol-- has to be Haribo and my husband doesnt understand i can tell the difference between "fresh" gummy bears and ones that have been on the shelf for 1 week---
    and NO 17 is not enough its the whole bag or nothing
    but i dont eat them often
    oh yea ice cream, anything chocolate or vanilla with the exception of rocky road i will eat a whole pint before i realize what i have done
    I will also eat a bag of croutons--- little darn things are highly addictive and crunchy heaven
    shameful pure shameful :)
  • fivepntr
    fivepntr Posts: 10
    Options
    Croutons.....how about Ruby Tuesday's croutons? Those little bad boys ought to be illegal!

My weakness is beer!
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, you're bad for me. I know, I know....we could just fool around a little but we always end up going all the way. I can't just have a little of you. We have to break up and I need to start seeing other snacks. :/
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I need to finalize my breakup with buffets. All of them, even the "healthy" ones. Especially those actually. I completely lose self control in an all you can eat situation with too many vegetarian options. I eat till my belly hurts, not good.

Sorry buffets, its not you, its me.

And BUFFETS!! I didn't see this post yet.. My husband loves buffets because he eats "feast and famine" style- which I don't like- where he eats a small breakfast, a small snack but no lunch, and a huge dinner. I'm also a vegetarian and I always go for the healthier options but no matter how hard I try there is always too much food on my plate and I can't bring myself to throw it out. I will always eat more at a buffet than I would at home or at any other restaurant.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I have also been known to binge on grapes. Just had it happen the other day.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Little Debbies, you just can't have one...
  • Scott46617
    Scott46617 Posts: 23
    Options
    Butter. It was my gateway food to cream cheese.
  • red8424
    red8424 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I should probably break up with some of my love/hate relationships but it's so hard! Mcdonalds, candy, chips and dip, pizza, etc.
  • kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Croutons.....how about Ruby Tuesday's croutons? Those little bad boys ought to be illegal!

My weakness is beer!

do you know WHY these are so good? my friend that busses there told me they fry them!
  • red8424
    red8424 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, you're bad for me. I know, I know....we could just fool around a little but we always end up going all the way. I can't just have a little of you. We have to break up and I need to start seeing other snacks. :/

:laugh: LOL