XlS Fat Binders

Hi people. I have purchased some XLS Fat Binders to take alongside my nutrition and weight training. Does anyone else have any experience of these?

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Why did you do that?? :s Go back and ask for a refund.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    edited October 2017
    Here's a great thread for some experiences with the great "benefits" of fat binders: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10290083/alli-xenical-does-it-work-please-only-answer-if-you-have-actually-taken-it/p1

tl;dr - enjoy involuntary greasy orange anal leakage and always carry a spare pair of underwear with you.
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    So I googled this because I hadn't heard of "fat binders" before, and it sounds like it works by either requiring you to limit dietary fat (which may or may not put you in a deficit) or crapping yourself a lot (which may or may not put you in a deficit). That sounds horrible.
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Here's a great thread for some experiences with the great "benefits" of fat binders: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10290083/alli-xenical-does-it-work-please-only-answer-if-you-have-actually-taken-it/p1

tl;dr - enjoy involuntary greasy orange anal leakage and always carry a spare pair of underwear with you.

Good lord, that thread rivals the sugar-free gummy bear Amazon reviews.
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Best. Thread. Evah!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Usually fat binders involve a serious amount of risk. If you eat too much fat you will likely poop yourself in a public place. Not just poop. Explosive, orange, greasy, diarrhea. Imagine going for wing night with your boys and randomly crapping yourself at the table. There's no making it to the bathroom when that happens. It's sudden and powerful.

Oh dear Lord, not wing night! I imagine that buffalo sauce will go out looking and feeling how it went in.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Hi people. I have purchased some XLS Fat Binders to take alongside my nutrition and weight training. Does anyone else have any experience of these?

Good luck with the sharting....
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    AnvilHead wrote: »

I love that thread :flowerforyou:
  • MissyCHF
    MissyCHF Posts: 337 Member
    Ali is over rated and XLS is a rip off - so says a morbidly obese chap I know who is waiting for NHS gastric band surgery.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Oh I forgot how good that old Alli thread was - thank's ya'll for the mid-day laugh attack.
  • MissyCHF
    MissyCHF Posts: 337 Member
    Our pleasure, Alex. ;)
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    They don't make threads like that any more. It was nice to see the names of people that used to post alot on here. Those were the days.