Alli / Xenical, Does It Work? (Please Only Answer If You Have Actually Taken It)

Options
CleanUpWhatIMessedUp
CleanUpWhatIMessedUp Posts: 206 Member
edited November 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Please only reply to this if you have actually taken the product. I know everybody has opinions, but I want to hear about real life experiences with the product. I have read some reviews online. I have read about possible side effects.

I know the generally held opinion on MFP is just eat fewer calories. I don't need that restated a million times in this thread. I know Alli costs money and eating low calorie is free. I don't need that restated a million times.

I am only looking to hear from people that have actually taken Alli. Did it work? What were the results. Did you actually stick with the low fat recommendations? Did you experience side effects?

Again, please only answer if you have actually used Alli.

A related question: Has anyone ever been prescribed Xenical by their doctor? Did it work for you? Were there any side effects? I know that I would most probably meet the qualifications for it, but I want to hear real world experiences first?

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    I was at an art exhibit once and I sharted. I left in a hurry and decided I did not want to have that happen to me ever again. I found I have lost weight and am in maintenance just by counting calories.

I had to google "sharted" and wanted to pass this along to @CleanUpWhatIMessedUp

http://www.poopingproblems.com/survive-shart-attack/

Thank you. I appreciate it. The link has lots of info for covering many scenarios but I hope I don't ever have to use it.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Why are you so desperate that you would consider something like this @CleanUpWhatIMessedUp
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    My cousin took it, and it did not go well. She has used many of the various diets and diet programs out there, except MFP, and still hasn't lost the weight, and if anything has slowly gained during the yoyo cycles.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to point out that repeated "failures" is what makes people desperate to try anything.