Alli / Xenical, Does It Work? (Please Only Answer If You Have Actually Taken It)

Options

Replies

• kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    I am just so glad I am not on Alli. I have laughed so much at these posts my living room would have been redecorated orange by now.

Cheers, h.

HAHAHAHAHA. I love this.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I am just so glad I am not on Alli. I have laughed so much at these posts my living room would have been redecorated orange by now.

Cheers, h.

Yeah, good thing or your bathroom would match your living room too.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I don't like how everybody is just dumping on Alli. OP asked for positive responses, not crappy replies.

snicker snort.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    I've never taken Alli, BUT, I do have a real world story to share.

I used to work at a furniture store... about 3 years ago. We once had a a female customer come into the store. Well, she had to make a break for the bathroom quite suddenly. After some time the salesperson who had been working with her complained (I was in customer service) that the lady never came back and that he'd wasted time with her. A handful of minutes passed and I went to the bathroom. What I saw I can never ever unsee.

Without going into too much gruesome detail, there was orange poo everywhere. The lady's clothes were in the trash, soiled. The lady was in one of the stalls hysterically crying. I left and told the manager about it. She went to help out the lady and basically gave her a sheet from one of the floor model beds to cover herself so she could leave the bathroom. The manager later told us the lady said she was taking Alli and she'd basically exploded everywhere. She apologized over and over. I felt bad for the lady. How embarassing and humiliating for her that must have been. Then the other customer service girl I worked with volunteered to clean the bathroom (we didn't have a cleaning service at the time, it was a brand new store). I didn't envy her position. It was the single most grossest thing I've ever seen (and I have 2 kids...so...).

So yeah... word of caution there....

Oh my dear god. Whhhoooaaaa :noway: That poor woman!

I'm late to this thread but this was my reaction to this story as well. And while I do feel badly for both the woman who experienced this and @Ninkyou for witnessing it I believe the customer service gal who VOLUNTEERED to clean the bathroom afterwards is a saint. I'd have to burn it down and build a new one.

Yeah, she was one of those girls that pretty much would do anything. She was very soft-spoken and nice. I told her she deserved hazard pay for that, lol.

Seriously. She did.
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    RISINGABOVEIT YOUR PICTURE IS PRICELESS! hahahaha
  • amyr271
    amyr271 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Where is OP?!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Boy, I go away from this thread for a couple hours and it's all backed up with replies!

Sometimes it's hard to flush things out.