Options
13»

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Tariq_1997 wrote: »
    800 calories? Pain in your heart? You seriously need to educate yourself about what healthy diet/weight loss is-I'd be very upset and concerned if I was your mom too! Hope you have good health insurance....

Look i know nothing about health issues and what will happen if i eat only 800 calories a day, but i'm not stupid, i know that it's wrong and i admitt but i don't eat everything and don't like everything and always busy because of uni so the only time i can eat is between 3 and 5 that's why l eat my 500-800 calories dinner in one go

people have given you some very good advice on here, and yet you ignore it, that's why people are now calling :trollface:

Man i know it's wrong but i got it the wrong way i started thinking that i shouldn't eat more than 800 cal, now i feel guilty if i eat more, i wonna change but i dunno how to start and what to eat. It's a bit conplicated

its only as complicated as you make it. If you're feeling guilt about eatign more than 800 cals of food, you need to see a doctor as that is a disordered way of thinking.
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    You’ve been eating 800 calories a day, correct? I wouldn’t worry about whether or not that was “too much” and eat more.

Yep that's true, i've been eating 800 calories for over a month. But yesterday and today i had more lol i'm eating foods with more calories and i'm worries cz i don't wonna get back what i lost

Awesome - now keep up the eating like yesterday and today. Get those calories up to a healthy level before you do permanent damage to your health!

What kind of damage can you please explain more?

your body can only metabolise a certain amount of fat per day, so if your calorie deficit is too high it starts burning muscle. your heart is a muscle.

I'll be honest with you, i lost 10 KG of fat last month, and the month before i lost 4 KG of muscles and 2 of fat.
    I started feeling pain in the heart area when i walk or do any physical work but i didn't bother asking

So you're having health issues from losing too quickly, and instead of fixing the root factor, you're shrugging it off?

This is going to bite you in the butt. But hey, cardio function is totally overrated, right?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    You’ve been eating 800 calories a day, correct? I wouldn’t worry about whether or not that was “too much” and eat more.

Yep that's true, i've been eating 800 calories for over a month. But yesterday and today i had more lol i'm eating foods with more calories and i'm worries cz i don't wonna get back what i lost

Awesome - now keep up the eating like yesterday and today. Get those calories up to a healthy level before you do permanent damage to your health!

What kind of damage can you please explain more?

your body can only metabolise a certain amount of fat per day, so if your calorie deficit is too high it starts burning muscle. your heart is a muscle.

I'll be honest with you, i lost 10 KG of fat last month, and the month before i lost 4 KG of muscles and 2 of fat.
    I started feeling pain in the heart area when i walk or do any physical work but i didn't bother asking

So you're having health issues from losing too quickly, and instead of fixing the root factor, you're shrugging it off?

This is going to bite you in the butt. But hey, cardio function is totally overrated, right?

yeah, who needs a heart that works... especially when you're only 19 :laugh:
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    @Tariq_1997 - Hey, man! So, a lot of people are expressing concern about the 800 Calories that you say that you eat a day. I will chime in.....

800 Calories a day is a very very low total for a woman (a tiny woman at that) and all that much more "lowerer" for a dude.

Can you give us some stats (age, height and weight) and I will help you figure out what a different caloric intake value *could* look like.......

When you are so low things start shutting down and stop working....your body's sole purpose - to bottom line things - is to survive. It adapts to what you give it. Anyway, I will gladly help you.

There might also be a mind set concern here. But, let's get those stats - if you are comfortable - and see what things *could* look like and then let's figure out where the difference is....

Cool?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    @Tariq_1997 - Hey, man! So, a lot of people are expressing concern about the 800 Calories that you say that you eat a day. I will chime in.....

800 Calories a day is a very very low total for a woman (a tiny woman at that) and all that much more "lowerer" for a dude.

Can you give us some stats (age, height and weight) and I will help you figure out what a different caloric intake value *could* look like.......

When you are so low things start shutting down and stop working....your body's sole purpose - to bottom line things - is to survive. It adapts to what you give it. Anyway, I will gladly help you.

There might also be a mind set concern here. But, let's get those stats - if you are comfortable - and see what things *could* look like and then let's figure out where the difference is....

Cool?

Pretty sure they've been shared and spoken about in at least one of the many other threads the OP has started...
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Not only will LVCD damage the heart and other organs/muscles, it also has effects on brain function. Surely as a uni student, you might be concerned with your brain crashing during the middle of a exam.
  • Tariq_1997
    Tariq_1997 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Look i know nothing about health issues and what will happen if i eat only 800 calories a day, but i'm not stupid, ...

Apparently you are.

I think you need to see a psychiatrist for your clearly disphoria regarding your weight and why you think is acceptable behavior. "I know it's bad and dumb and will hurt me but I want to do it anyways" is a sign of someone who literally just admitted that they want to hurt themselves.

You don't need to cut your arms or anything like that to be causing self-inflicted damage.

You either need significant help in multiple ways, or you're a troll just looking to make trouble.

Heavy words, as i typed before i admit that what i'm doing is wrong, i will change this habbit really soon 1-10 days max i'll be eating more and doing more work outs that's a promise, i was just overthinking about my weight loss journey and how am i going to work when i find a job, but that's it i will change my life style and food as well