Folks 40 and over?

Replies

• Clearly I don’t know how to post on these boards! I started my own thread within the larger community!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
  • 53 here! Have lost nearly 80 pounds with 30 or so to go....taking sooooooooo long. Self induced I might add! Welcome and Hi! Feel free to add me!
  • lisad7051
    lisad7051 Posts: 4 Member
    47 here and just starting out. I, too, am looking for someone to encourage and motivate me as I do the same for them. Feel free to add me.
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    41 today, gasp.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    63 here. Feel free to add me. I appreciate the motivation from the community.
  • jamesakrobinson
    jamesakrobinson Posts: 2,149 Member
    I'm 51 and in about the best shape of my life. Not as strong as I was a couple decades ago but way better educated about my macros and training so I am leaner and healthier.
  • CantonRC
    CantonRC Posts: 34 Member
    I'm 49 I had a orthopedic surgeon tell me one day I will have to pay the piper but I was young and didn't care. He couldn't have been more right I've spent most of my 40's repairing the damage I did in my 20's and 30's. I'm still active but just slower and a little more concerned about the conciquences
    Anyone can add me.
  • scottma3
    scottma3 Posts: 13 Member
    44 here and feeling better than I have in years!!
  • shellym616
    shellym616 Posts: 24 Member
    I fit the criteria :)
    I'm 46. You can add me as a friend. I'm just getting started back on MFP after being off of it for several months.
    I need all the support I can get!
  • rhonda7694
    rhonda7694 Posts: 50 Member
    41 here. Hate that everything is slowing down. Harder to lose and keep lost. Just look at food and gain. Lol.
  • Guineagirl913
    Guineagirl913 Posts: 77 Member
    Definitely over 40 here. Have been off track for a while now and need to get myself back on track. Needing motivation. Feel free to friend me.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    43 here, although after going from obese and sedentary to fit and healthy, I feel at least 10 years younger! I’m a runner and I’m in maintenance mode now, feel free to add :)

Congrats on your transformation.
  • kkerriee24
    kkerriee24 Posts: 6 Member
    Over 40 here.. feel free to add me! I'm new, but i have major goals!
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    46 years young here. Feel free to add me.
  • Lipsmahoney
    Lipsmahoney Posts: 512 Member
    47 and finally figured out how to treat myself ... still learning
  • avjets
    avjets Posts: 18 Member
    Just what I needed. I am turning 46 tomorrow and have about 30 lbs to go. I have had success in the past but been off MFP for 6 months now. Would love advice and support from everyone on here. Please add me to any group / thread.
  • zusibaby1
    zusibaby1 Posts: 29 Member
    I've never responded to the seediscussions before... I am over 40.. I am on here daily.. do not have have friends in this community so feel free to add me.. have a great day!!
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    One of my friends sent me a funny saying about how we should refer to age in "levels" instead of "years" because it sounds more badass to say, "I'm at Level 40" than to say "I'm 40 years old."

That being said, I'm at a Level 46. I'm on here daily...feel free to add me!