PICTURE THIS!! (A PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE)

Options

Replies

• Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    7yh09zt3aoci.jpg
    I fell off the healthy train... :#

This is the best post this thread has ever seen. Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity..I'm so jealous yet I am happy at least one of us got to experience this amazing looking burger
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Options
    Those are the kinds of posts that I make and it becomes obvious I've been dieting way too long
  • purplefizzy
    purplefizzy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I got super distracted by the protein cheesecake thread and have been doing nothing but baking...
    Problem is that the batter is super good and I eat enough of it that it screws up the calculations!!

1axs26x4s9wt.jpg
  • 93pear93
    93pear93 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    0PMgkMj.jpg
    X7V7he7.jpg
    hell yeeah, well deserved cheat after workout!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    7yh09zt3aoci.jpg
    I fell off the healthy train... :#

This is the best post this thread has ever seen. Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity..I'm so jealous yet I am happy at least one of us got to experience this amazing looking burger

It was absolutely DE-lish!! Totally worth it. :p
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Sorry, I got super distracted by the protein cheesecake thread and have been doing nothing but baking...
    Problem is that the batter is super good and I eat enough of it that it screws up the calculations!!

1axs26x4s9wt.jpg

Haven't heard of this. Will have to check it out I guess! Love cheesecake!! Lol
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    93pear93 wrote: »
    0PMgkMj.jpg
    X7V7he7.jpg
    hell yeeah, well deserved cheat after workout!

Yep...totally agree....all except for the olives!!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    oeorv7bbfnhj.jpg
    These are the kids nuggets
    I had those yummy tenders!! Haha only 4 and will be working it off in jiujitsu in about 2 hours

No jiujitsu tonight
    Kid time instead (touch Football in the street and grocery store for lunch snacks)

Touch football with kids...probably burned some calories there!! Love the nuggets!! Never tried the tenders.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    o9bg4ibogobd.jpg
    Today...stress relief!! Gonna be a crazy day!!
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Options
    1w56gcl7h94h.jpg

My stress reliever
  • linelijen
    linelijen Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! I'M SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING!! JOHN'S HARASSMENT AND SOME OF Y'ALLS COMMENTS WERE DESERVED I SUPPOSE. ;) LIKE ONE OF YOU SAID, IT REALLY IS HARD TO COME UP WITH A NEW PICTURE IDEA EVERYDAY SO I THINK IF EVER ANYONE HAS ONE, JUST PUT IT UP AND WE'LL GO WITH IT! I RECENTLY TREATED MYSELF TO SOMETHING, BECAUSE I LOVE MYSELF AND I FELT LIKE MY BODY DESERVED IT. :tongue: HOW HAVE YOU TREATED YOURSELF LATELY??

2vyslrv18beh.jpg

ovxtm43fjwti.jpg

• Johns_Dope_AF
    Options
    linelijen wrote: »
    GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! I'M SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING!! JOHN'S HARASSMENT AND SOME OF Y'ALLS COMMENTS WERE DESERVED I SUPPOSE. ;) LIKE ONE OF YOU SAID, IT REALLY IS HARD TO COME UP WITH A NEW PICTURE IDEA EVERYDAY SO I THINK IF EVER ANYONE HAS ONE, JUST PUT IT UP AND WE'LL GO WITH IT! I RECENTLY TREATED MYSELF TO SOMETHING, BECAUSE I LOVE MYSELF AND I FELT LIKE MY BODY DESERVED IT. :tongue: HOW HAVE YOU TREATED YOURSELF LATELY??

2vyslrv18beh.jpg

ovxtm43fjwti.jpg

Glad to have you back!! I want that bed, that looks amazing!!!
  • linelijen
    linelijen Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks John! And thank you for not letting me stay away. :D The bed is so amazing!
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Options
    Of course I couldnt let you stay away!! We are in too deep now. page 7...
  • purplefizzy
    purplefizzy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    @linelijen Love the bed, looks plush!

About to dive into bed with this girl:
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    A day late, but here's what I'm doing talking reattach myself....vacay!! Much needed as it's been a LONG year!!

w7iajones138.jpg
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    6shuz9e4y8pf.jpg
    Treating myself with a drink and a good book.