• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I thought I escaped tumblr...
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I posted in the Scattergories gone wild! thread. It was pretty awesome.

I used to like to play the word games and trivia. The person above you stuff scares me.
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Can women and men be friends over there? Or is that impossible everywhere?

It’s more like s full on orgy in some of the threads over there. I like to stick to the funny things like guessing jobs or telling lies or something.

Yeah — some of those are fun! I remember you were really good at the storytelling ones.

They aren’t all smash threads? Hmm. Perhaps I have judged too harshly.

Mostly. The hot-and-heavy flirtation takes over most threads at some point... or the innocent ones get no play... some people like Jo and L.L. are good at navigating it and like some degree of the flirtation (at least on some levels). Not me! Chit-Chat and Fun and Games used to all be one thread, as you probably know. Classic Cain and Abel story. Fratricide TK.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I am nervous
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I will NOT entertain you Chad! That’s vague, right?..... I may have misunderstood how this works.
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I just found out what "grapefruiting" was.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options

I used to like to play the word games and trivia. The person above you stuff scares me.

It’s more like s full on orgy in some of the threads over there. I like to stick to the funny things like guessing jobs or telling lies or something.

Yeah — some of those are fun! I remember you were really good at the storytelling ones.

Mostly. The hot-and-heavy flirtation takes over most threads at some point... or the innocent ones get no play... some people like Jo and L.L. are good at navigating it and like some degree of the flirtation (at least on some levels). Not me! Chit-Chat and Fun and Games used to all be one thread, as you probably know. Classic Cain and Abel story. Fratricide TK.

:laugh: navigation is easy if you take nothing seriously .. who is L.L.?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Also where is this hot and heavy flirtation, please and thank you

"Hot and heavy flirtation" .. thats usually me :laugh:
  • beagletracks
    Options

Also where is this hot and heavy flirtation, please and thank you

Would you go snorkeling with the person "avobe" you? Mmmm. You can tell when people are into each other and using the forums as foreplay. It's gross.
  • beagletracks
    Options

You are the queen of harmless flirtation. I meant beingmore. There are different levels of flirtation here, too, of course. I'm just terrible at it. I've gotten one pm in all these years, I think... from Max when I was drunk on Irish whiskey and saying naughty things in the forums. I pm'd him about the professional transition I was going through and my life goals. I think it was rather disappointing.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2017
    Options

You are the queen of harmless flirtation. I meant beingmore. There are different levels of flirtation here, too, of course. I'm just terrible at it. I've gotten one pm in all these years, I think... from Max when I was drunk on Irish whiskey and saying naughty things in the forums. I pm'd him about the professional transition I was going through and my life goals. I think it was rather disappointing.

Duh.. of course LL .. oh damn I must have missed that ..you drunk and naughty .
    Yes you are right there are different levels, and tbh a lot of my flirty stuff is only to people I actually know...mostly lol :wink:
  • beagletracks
    Options

Yes you are right there are different levels, and tbh a lot of my flirty stuff is only to people I actually know.

You are an artiste! Yes, the warmth and familiarity shows. All in good fun. :smile:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Yes you are right there are different levels, and tbh a lot of my flirty stuff is only to people I actually know.

You are an artiste! Yes, the warmth and familiarity shows. All in good fun. :smile:

Are you flirting with me lol :kiss:
  • beagletracks
    Options

Are you flirting with me lol :kiss:

You bring out the best in all of us. :wink:
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Hmm, "that" was rude...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Hmm, "that" was rude...

Can you be a little less vague :#:*
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Hmm, "that" was rude...

If you are ever "rude" it's in the right way!!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Hmm, "that" was rude...

If you are ever "rude" it's in the right way!!

Hmm think I got it.. maybe just a little clearer ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I just can't
This discussion has been closed.