• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Then don't

Too late I did..
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    They're all the same. All of them. Sometimes it just takes a little longer to find out.

You are wrong. Most...not all
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Ovaries for sale, who's interested?
  • ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    Options
    Well, bless your hearts.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Omg. Who the *kitten* cares?
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    childish
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    The world is doomed.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I notice certain male personalities, one in particular, is vigorously disliked by the other males at MFP. I'm trying to get all shrinky about it and figure it out on a clinical level, but I can't. I see it as a form of posturing, possibly more overt than is usually displayed, but fundamentally no different than a lot of what regularly goes on around here without comment. Meh. Just sayin.

You just described a few individuals, each disliked by different groups. It's more than one. I don't know about posturing though. I'm also sure I'm hated by others as well.

I’m fairly certain I’m disliked by at least 75% of MFP. I just don’t care.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I notice certain male personalities, one in particular, is vigorously disliked by the other males at MFP. I'm trying to get all shrinky about it and figure it out on a clinical level, but I can't. I see it as a form of posturing, possibly more overt than is usually displayed, but fundamentally no different than a lot of what regularly goes on around here without comment. Meh. Just sayin.

Don’t be fooled by all the testosterone, the girls dislike him too.

I don't dislike him. I know he's edgy and provocative but he appears not to be mean spirited.

I love reading your posts always insightful and thought provoking :+1:
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options

You just described a few individuals, each disliked by different groups. It's more than one. I don't know about posturing though. I'm also sure I'm hated by others as well.

I’m fairly certain I’m disliked by at least 75% of MFP. I just don’t care.

I'll be your hater if you'll be mine

It’s a date sweetheart lol
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Don’t be fooled by all the testosterone, the girls dislike him too.

I don't dislike him. I know he's edgy and provocative but he appears not to be mean spirited.

I love reading your posts always insightful and thought provoking :+1:

Thank you, that actually means a lot to me. Some say getting a lot of insightfuls is secret MFP code for something not very nice. But coming from you I believe it's sincere. Thanks again.

It certainly is sincere and meant as a compliment. Many times you've posted what Im thinking but say it far more eloquently and to the point.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Oh. I see I'm getting wooed all over the place for talking about this. And now the MFP mods and employees have announced they'll be clarifying the meaning of the woo emoticon to ensure that everyone knows it's a response that's a mocking one. I suspect I'll be getting more and more woos once that's in place. Woo on MFP. Woo on.

I saw Alex mention the changes .. at least now it will be clear Woo is full of woo ..lol
    Im not sure about swapping like for hug, I think maybe I'd swap inspiring for that idk
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I am gonna buy a thing
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I am gonna buy a thing

Does it vibrate?
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options