Vague thread

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    That song was going nowhere fast anyway, the next line would be a bannable offense :smirk:
  • caco_ethes
    But forget about game, ima spit the truth
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Sometime the truth, is hard, to swallow.
  • caco_ethes
    ChaelAZ wrote: »

Sometime the truth, is hard, to swallow.

You’re bad at this
  • ChaelAZ
    Po

Po-tay

Po-tay-toes
  • caco_ethes
    Po

Po-tay

Po-tay-toes

:lol:
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    All the appeal and all the pain.
  • ChaelAZ
    I'm not really.
    Years and year and years back actually.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    All the appeal and all the pain.

I won't bed-down with such a hate... Well at least... at least not anymore
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I am sure you haven't messaged me yet because of that whole message glitch thing therefore I just didn't receive it and I am too stubborn to message first and find out so I am just going to stick with that. :D:D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    I am sure you haven't messaged me yet because of that whole message glitch thing therefore I just didn't receive it and I am too stubborn to message first and find out so I am just going to stick with that. :D:D

That pm glitch really really sucks.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member

Especially for people like me who don't maintain a friends list, I can essentially not PM anyone. Life is hard. :(
  • ChaelAZ

What's the PM glitch? I have got PMs.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

Most aren't going through unless you are friends or if you message a non-friend and then they happen to message you back or you tag them and tell them to message you back. But the very first message will never actually go through.
  • projectsix
    edited April 2018

If they're not on your FL and you PM them for the first time, they will not receive it. It just goes, nowhere into non-existence land.

If they then PM you back, because you originally sent one, you will receive it and then you can PM back and forth at that point but not until both parties PM each other once.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    edited April 2018

If they're not on your FL and you PM them for the first time, they will not receive it. It just goes, nowhere into non-existence land.

If they then PM you back, because you originally sent one, you will receive it and then you can PM back and forth at that point but not until both parties PM each other once.

So is it a glitch then or just a clunky way to keep randos from sending messages?

Edited.
  • projectsix

So is it a glitch then or just a clunky way to keep randos from sending messages?

Edited.

MFP confirmed it's a bug when I submitted a bug ticket and they're working on it. For apparently the last month and a half. :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member

Especially for people like me who don't maintain a friends list, I can essentially not PM anyone. Life is hard. :(

Yep.. I have sometimes pmed randoms just to say hey you're doing a good job etc .. but can't do that now :sad:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    In the club looking so conspicuous

I'm going to quote Ludacris now.

I hate it when it's too many *kitten*, not enough *kitten*
    Too many rookies, not enough pros
    The game got switched on some Ludacris *kitten*
    So all y'all can *kitten* my *kitten*, *kitten*!!
  • ChaelAZ

I have got a few PM's from non FL people that I have never messaged. That is weird.

This discussion has been closed.