WhisperingNighthawk Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    It's too ambiguous!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    Why am I NOT surprised? (said in the way of the parrot from Aladdin).

Nooooooo that's the worst voice

No way-it's THE best!!! Plus, he was the best Aflac duck.

Godfrey? Nooo
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Ewwwww, as if you are a present for all women, just gross.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Square pegs sometimes do fit in round holes.

You guys read that wrong I just know it. :tongue:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

If they are small enough, sure
  • Wheelhouse15
    edited March 2018
    Options

Oh, sure, read it right and spoil it. ;) However, I prefer the Tim Allen approach and just use a bigger tool. :laugh:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options

Sick burn
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options

Sick burn

Finally, someone who didn't disappoint. :triumph:
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

But... you're a programmer?

ATC01GT1C10110GGTA

So you are doing DNA computing?

I got no idea what I am doing most days :) its a great life!

Can you turn me into a mutant? I really hope somebody is working on that kind of thing. I would love to drink a potion that gave me a superpower.

I'm thinking it would need some kind of virus that changes my DNA.

It would probably have to be a viral delivery system if it is used for genetic recombination. Then a potion wouldn't really work because stomach acids are quite effective at destroying microorganisms. It would be more efficient to get an injection. But then it would need to be targeted and everyone would get the same ability and then it would be nothing special.

If it is a latent ability, then it would already be coded in your DNA and would just need an enzyme to activate the dormant DNA sequence. The problem there, is finding unmapped part of the genome contains the superhuman abilities
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options

ATC01GT1C10110GGTA

Can you turn me into a mutant? I really hope somebody is working on that kind of thing. I would love to drink a potion that gave me a superpower.

It would probably have to be a viral delivery system if it is used for genetic recombination. Then a potion wouldn't really work because stomach acids are quite effective at destroying microorganisms. It would be more efficient to get an injection. But then it would need to be targeted and everyone would get the same ability and then it would be nothing special.

If it is a latent ability, then it would already be coded in your DNA and would just need an enzyme to activate the dormant DNA sequence. The problem there, is finding unmapped part of the genome contains the superhuman abilities

They never fund the good stuff anymore.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

ATC01GT1C10110GGTA

Yeah like reading rainbow :shrug:
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

ATC01GT1C10110GGTA

No! They do not! Sigh. We'll just have to cross our fingers for our grand children's generation
  • Wheelhouse15
    edited March 2018
    Options

ATC01GT1C10110GGTA

No! They do not! Sigh. We'll just have to cross our fingers for our grand children's generation

I'd really love to see them turn off the age related muscle wasting, that would be a true super power!
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    The Devil made me not do it. Apparently, he was in a passive aggressive mood.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I wish I didn't like you
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making it easy
This discussion has been closed.