SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    SneakyVee wrote: »
    SneakyVee wrote: »
    Sometimes, I meditate and become the bacon

sometimes i kiss the bacon softly, to tenderize it

Sometimes I use bacon as deodorant.

Sometimes I throw bacon at the lady dancers at the seedy places i visit

This reminds me of the secret civilization I started where bacon is the highest form of currency

What are your thoughts on dijon mustard?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    @UrBaconMeCr8zy ..bacon died this morning so that I might live :D:p js
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    resale3108 wrote: »
    The subtle superiority of being right all the time is having the grace to let others think they are right, then quietly doing what you know is right.......apparently.

Not for me. I carry a horn in my purse and toot it whenever I’m right. I prefer everyone knows.

That’s fraught with peril! What if - unlikely as it may be - that you might once be incorrect/inaccurate/imprecise ( cant bear to say....... (whisper) wrong)?

If I’m....dare I say...wrong....it’s because the other person was so Terrible in their wrongness first, thereby infecting my rightness with their wrongness in the first place

Goodness - and have you ever been infected wrongly....... or wrongly infected....whichever way it goes (note to self: don’t say “in” at the end of that last sentence)

Just that once when I was bitten by an atomically mutated spider. That was wrong on many levels.

Surely you have some extra-special abilities now? But do you produce silk? Or are you just hairy with extra big eyes, now?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    The subtle superiority of being right all the time is having the grace to let others think they are right, then quietly doing what you know is right.......apparently.

Not for me. I carry a horn in my purse and toot it whenever I’m right. I prefer everyone knows.

That’s fraught with peril! What if - unlikely as it may be - that you might once be incorrect/inaccurate/imprecise ( cant bear to say....... (whisper) wrong)?

If I’m....dare I say...wrong....it’s because the other person was so Terrible in their wrongness first, thereby infecting my rightness with their wrongness in the first place

Goodness - and have you ever been infected wrongly....... or wrongly infected....whichever way it goes (note to self: don’t say “in” at the end of that last sentence)

Just that once when I was bitten by an atomically mutated spider. That was wrong on many levels.

Surely you have some extra-special abilities now? But do you produce silk? Or are you just hairy with extra big eyes, now?

Besides my luxurious mustache, that I've mentioned on here before, my eyebrows are now a most impressive unibrow. I can't spin silk, but I can blow my nose holding the tissue in just one hand.

Also:

0tqsy1vhur0g.gif
  • SneakyVee
    Options
    Who put the bomp in the bomp ba bomp ba bomp

Who put the ram in the ramalama ding dong
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    If you poke it, you have eat it.
  • SneakyVee
    Options
    Corprina wrote: »
    If you poke it, you have eat it.

I licked it, so it’s mine
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I think the answer is 52846
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    How many times can one person rage quit?!

There's this one guy who would be the one to ask but he quit again recently. If he's still around, he's hiding his telltale personality quirks so as to blend seamlessly into the crowd. When he comes back you can ask him.

I have no doubt he's still around. No one really quits.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Ahh desperation. So dreamy.
This discussion has been closed.