Focus T25 VS. P90X

Options
2»

Replies

• sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I had the same question! I had a baby 5 months ago and have 30 pounds from that plus 20 pounds that I needed to loose before I got pregnant. So 50 pounds ugg.. I really want to transform shape not just change the numbers on the scale. I a stay at home mom so I can do the othet 30 mind a day p90x requires. Just not sure i will get as good results im half the time in t25. Thoughts? Avoiding insanity because its too advanced for where I am right now. :) Thoughts?

time crunched, huh? search threads for dr. oz and shaun t, someone posted a thread today for a 15 minute workout by shaun t that he did on dr. oz's show and it should be quick enough and effective enough for you
  • brandyme
    brandyme Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I am doing both at the same time. Granted, I have built up to it.. I wouldn't recommend going all out with both if you're just starting! I use T25 for my cardio and P90X for my strength training.
  • Witchdoctor58
    Witchdoctor58 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Look up Supreme 90. It's highly rated, has similar goals to P90X but the workouts are a lot shorter, plus it's much, much cheaper. I've got it lined up for my next program after I finish Body Beast.
  • NaomiRamos
    Options
    I know this post is a few months old but in case you're not aware I wanted you all to know. I loved p90x it had great strength training and we all know the more muscle you have to more calories you burn even when resting. I also enjoyed t25 because the workouts we so quick and got my heart rate up to shred the belly fat. The only downside of p90x is that for a stay at home mom finding the time to complete the full 1 to 1 1/2 hour workout was difficult. Now beach body has just released p90x3! Perfect for us people who want a great strength trainingworkout in only 30 minutes. The program was just released Dec 10 and is on sale if ordered by Dec 31. I am a beach body coach and if you're interested in Ordering message me. This special package also gives you 30. Day supply of the best shake on the market. Shakology! I just got my program in the mail and am so excited tostart. Happy new year all!
  • therippstein
    therippstein Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you can keep up with Insanity on your first go, you probably don't need a workout program anyway because you have your fitness figured out.

Awesome! Well-said!