Men, how do you feel about cellulite on an otherwise attractive woman who isn't obese?

Options
marmors1
marmors1 Posts: 7 Member
So?

Replies

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    Think nothing of it. Believe it or not... we all don't have perfect bodies. Our muscles, lumps, bumps, bulges scars, and cellulite ... tell others a unspoken story of our lives. We can't all live in a gym, and fix the perfect healthy meals. Live happens and we do the best that we can with what we have. Me ~ personally ~ I love a woman that has a bit of... life on her.. Just my 2 cents.

Will you marry me! I have a lot of life on me.
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    Personally I don't think its a big deal. Although I find it a bigger deal when a guy doesn't want to lick my cottage cheese thighs.

Put some PB on your thighs and see what happens.
  • shaun_mossy
    shaun_mossy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Personally, I have no problem with it. I doubt most men have a problem with it. I think it's just something the media got a hold of and made something out of nothing.
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    I really don't care what men think of me...if they don't like me they know where the door is :D

You would not want your partner/SO to find you the hottest woman on Earth?
  • russelljam08
    russelljam08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

I really don't care what men think of me...if they don't like me they know where the door is :D

Meh. Everybody says that. What if men never spoke to you or looked at you ever again? Imagine that for a few minutes.

Would never happen, there are so many thirsty beta white knights running amok.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't think its a big deal. Although I find it a bigger deal when a guy doesn't want to lick my cottage cheese thighs.

lol, I actually like cottage cheese.... with something sweet.. .like peaches, or pears.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    Think nothing of it. Believe it or not... we all don't have perfect bodies. Our muscles, lumps, bumps, bulges scars, and cellulite ... tell others a unspoken story of our lives. We can't all live in a gym, and fix the perfect healthy meals. Live happens and we do the best that we can with what we have. Me ~ personally ~ I love a woman that has a bit of... life on her.. Just my 2 cents.

Will you marry me! I have a lot of life on me.

"I do" lol.

3f7fd22cedca2478f30df89d640cc27cfb65b6b0dd37efbd11844ec4a8584569.jpg