Any ladies trying to lose 10-15lbs? Want some friends

Replies

• PLoveElliott
    PLoveElliott Posts: 114 Member
    Feel free to add me! I am looking to start chipping away at the 15-20lbs I need to drop. Having extra support would be nice!
  • kymham
    kymham Posts: 5 Member
    Add me to ... 10 more and I'm at goal... Having a tough time staying focused.
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 479 Member
    10-15 lbs is my goal too! Doing it slowly on purpose. I plan to get there in the next 6-8 months so maybe it will be permanent this time. :)
  • elyssamz
    elyssamz Posts: 2 Member
    Me too!! Add me... I needing to lose 20 by Christmas! 10lbs a month is tangible right? I need accountability please!
  • emdaf
    emdaf Posts: 1 Member
    Yes!! I’ll add you!:)
  • ArleneAllen
    ArleneAllen Posts: 2 Member
    Hi ladies I just started this logging thing and am on a serious diet trying to lose 10pounds for my wedding I can do with some support
  • BeverlyW1108
    BeverlyW1108 Posts: 460 Member
    I’m on day 2 & just want to loose 5 -10 pounds by Christmas. I think I sent you a friend request- not sure how to do that
  • Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    I’m also trying to loose 10 by Xmas. My second goals is to then lose another 15-20 by end of June. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • BeverlyW1108
    BeverlyW1108 Posts: 460 Member
    10 pounds by Christmas sounds doable! I’m in!
  • complicateme86
    complicateme86 Posts: 20 Member
    Me too!! I’ve sorta fallen off the wagon so to say and have gained some of my weight back. Would love to have 15lb off by Christmas! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • jlscherme
    jlscherme Posts: 157 Member
    Add me everyone! I've got a 284 day streak going and exercise just about everyday. I have lost 10# in the past month by limiting my alcohol intake. Just 3 more #'s til my 1st mini goal.
  • Katylarge
    Katylarge Posts: 2 Member
    Add me! Here to help motivate and support and get some of the same in return!
  • jo_jo119
    jo_jo119 Posts: 2 Member
    Interested!
  • mystykitn
    mystykitn Posts: 9 Member
    Hi would love to join. Been so busy with work and Family issues that I have ignored health goals for months.
  • ellenartee
    ellenartee Posts: 15 Member
    Overall I want to lose about 30 lbs, but starting off with 10-15 lbs by Christmas Definitely looking for support so add me ladies!
  • Keisha1005
    Keisha1005 Posts: 253 Member
    10 pounds by Christmas I'm in!! My goal was by end of year but I can go for Christmas
  • Dinow
    Dinow Posts: 113 Member
    I am in 10 pound sounds good
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    I'm game!!! Add me if you want support.
  • veenrass2405
    veenrass2405 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi ladies! Would love to lose 15lbs by new year. Really could do with some support and friends with similar goals. Please add me... we can do this!!