Post the creepy things people have done to you.

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    messages from a creepy guy who has this one particular fitness related fetish.. There is a story to tell, but I can't here, I might get banned ... its really creepy too. for realz.

What is it? Hint, wordplay, beat around the bush. You can do it.

think 50 shades of grey, gender roles reversed.. with me so far??

The scroetum guy!

Not that guy... if I let the exact word out.. this person will know, he is still here btw..
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    messages from a creepy guy who has this one particular fitness related fetish.. There is a story to tell, but I can't here, I might get banned ... its really creepy too. for realz.

is this the ball puncher troll

i think this one is much worse...
  • RoxieDawn
    edited October 2017
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »

Write it in Morse code

lmao... I am not quite as clever in my writing skills (I guess I should call it) ,
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Write it in Morse code

write it in binary

any other languages we might can use???

• RoxieDawn
    Options

Write it in Morse code

write it in binary

Write it in hieroglyphs so I know it’s real

Ps @lavinia_whateley_goals our chemistry off the heezy today were like Shaq and Kobe our here

Is this code?
  • arkaycee
    arkaycee Posts: 25 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I found an old high school female friend on facebook. We had never been more than pals. She must have had some mental illness issues that cropped up since. Now she lives halfway across the country (me Michigan her Boston area) and it was your basic normal catching up for like 4 months. I think I said something flirtatious once or twice that was an obvious joke (just word play or something), but I also had said a lot about how great my partner is and how crazy I am about her, etc., etc.

Then at some point she decided that all my Facebook posts were secretly for her and that I was secretly telling her that "we" were in love and she was going to leave her husband and me my partner. I unfriended her and stopped answering her emails (which there were multiple daily) and then on my birthday one year I came home to find that she had come all the way to my city and was staying in a hotel nearby and was messaging me over and over to please come see her. Bizarrely, she never did show up on my doorstep (she had my address, early on I found out she was a landscape architect and showed her an aerial view of our condo and had pointed out where my place was).

Right then, I googled around and found her husband's email address, and forwarded all the emails since she went psycho (I kept them all in case weird *kitten* went down at my house or something) to him and said you need to know about this, I've got no interest in this but if she shows up on my doorstep it'll be a long way away to bail her out of jail. He replied and said he understood and that yes she had issues and if I wanted to call and talk about it, that'd be cool. I just replied and said nothing really to talk about, you'd just best deal with it one way or another.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Write it in Morse code

write it in binary

any other languages we might can use???

western abenaki, but it wouldn’t be as historically accurate as wampanoag

let me see what I can do.. :laugh:
  • leasyloo1
    leasyloo1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    When I was single living in a bottom floor flat with my daughter who was 3 at the time (she is now 24) I went out with my friend to see her grandmother who was very poorly. We got back and it was quite late, dark outside and in every room there was a candle lit, I certainly didn't do it, all the doors were locked and windows shut. A few days later I was in the bath with my daughter and I could see a figure outside the window and he started staring in (frosted glass so he couldn't see anything) I quickly turned the light off and he went. A few days after it was about midnight and something just told me to look outside the window and there by the front door was a hooded man trying to get in, tampering with the lock he saw me jumped over to next door and my neighbour came out to see who it was but he ran away never to be seen again (thank god). It was the most scariest time of my life. I didn't have a phone or anyone around to stay or help, awful just awful. My daughter and I was so vulnerable.
  • leasyloo1
    leasyloo1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I once was flashed as well. Walking home from a night out with my friend and a guy out of nowhere in a Mac flashed us. I don't know why he did it really it was a cold winters night and well the cold must of hit him in all the wrong places if he did it to impress us :o
  • Westschmeis
    Westschmeis Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    I had a guy I went on two dates with, (but told him that I didn't want to see him anymore) call me a week or two later to tell me he was buying a house in my town. He was very strange.

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Danw586 wrote: »
    Women messaging other women on IG and MFP to "stay away from my man" when I clearly am not their man lol.

Current awkward situation is my married coworker who is the CEOs daughter keeps DMing me on IG trying to flirt. She's attractive and a bikini competitor but I don't even look in her direction because of the aforementioned reasons.

Are you married ?
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Sometimes women send me friend requests without a single word in the message. :noway:

There were words it's just invisible ink that takes a little heat and effort on your part GAWD

Heat and effort aren't usually something I'm missing. Maybe your ink is slow to respond.

Maybe you need to spit on it or something.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I don’t get any creepy messages (I mean come on, does any bald, middle aged, grumpy dudes?) but the friend requests that I receive from women that I’ve never seen before on any friend’s friend list or in any thread, with no message attached... that’s a little creepy.