Post the creepy things people have done to you.

Options
12346»

Replies

• _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Years ago I was running with two kids in a jogger and I ran by this guy wearing boxer like shorts with the fly open and his junk hanging out, flapping in the wind. It was weird. I tried to distract my children so they wouldn't ask questions I couldn't answer.

I was standing in line in the grocery store when the guy in front of me kept trying to talk to me about a moped accident he'd been in. He whips out his phone and shows me a picture of his "injuries", which was a full nude of his saggy old man body, parts and all.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple creepy Stalkers in my life one who would call me at work and another who was caught lurking outside my bedroom window after my husband left for work!

I get questions on here on my PM asking if the carpet matches the drapes! Really??? Pigs!!!
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options

I get questions on here on my PM asking if the carpet matches the drapes! Really??? Pigs!!!

Well, what was your answer? :wink:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    edited November 2017
    Options

Well, what was your answer? :wink:

If I didn't answer on your PM why would I now?
    :huh: LOL! :joy:
  • Justtryingmfp
    Justtryingmfp Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I was on a date once and she said she didn't like chocolate!
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Talked to a guy with a short term rental place in CA - he immediately wanted my pic, nothing else. Maybe he was a psychic, but I didn't send any.
    Then he took up calling me every 30 min, I blocked him promptly
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Long time ago my wife and I lived in an apartment. She had a car she parked in front of the door. I had a car I parked in front of the door. My car was blue. Her car was brown. We lived there 6 months. One evening she and I traveled in my car to visit my parents nearby. When we returned to our apartment, her car was parked in front of the door. The door was open. A size 12 shoe print was in the center of the door. Nothing in the apartment was taken. That was creepy. We didn't live there anymore after that.
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    This threat would make an awesome book!
  • ThisIsNotJosh81
    ThisIsNotJosh81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I once stole a girls coat and wore it. She also has nice smelling hair. That weirdo didn’t like me smelling her.
  • Justtryingmfp
    Options
    Sniffed my used panties, sickos.
  • Justtryingmfp
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Sniffed my used panties, sickos.

Did you at least get paid for them?

No And that wasn't the only thing they were free loading.
  • dgthom72
    dgthom72 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Wouldn’t that be in the true confessions thread??
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    In line at the Chipotle this guy behind me was all up in my Land! Creep!