how do I get past just doing it a day? Just one day? (then the next, the next, etc)

Options
2»

Replies

• Maxxitt
    Maxxitt Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Plan and log your favorite meal of the day and then plan accordingly. You might also get some useful data from an experiment during which you ditch the daily wine for a week.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Pre-logging helps me a lot as well. I choose lower calorie options for breakfast and lunch so that I can have a larger dinner, which works for me. I also drink two glasses of wine a night; I just work it in (I have about 1600 calories to work with usually, sometimes a little more).

Maybe start with just logging everything with no changes to see where you can make changes that would work for you.
  • katnadreau
    katnadreau Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    What is your goal set at? If you're in a deficit, try eating at maintenance for a few weeks, once you get that goal in check, lower it to a .5lb loss, when you get the hang of that (assuming you have more than 15-20 lbs to lose) go to a 1 lb loss a week. Stick with that, should give you plenty of calories to enjoy your favorites, maybe just a bit less of them.