Where should I start. 46. And not loosing weight

Options
2»

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    cronus70 wrote: »
    As a newbie I would suggest you ignore macros for now. Concentrate on counting calories and the process of accurately logging your food I.e weighing your portion sizes. It can be a steep learning curve but once you get a handle on it, your progress will improve, your nutrition will improve and then you can start dialling in your macro levels to suit your activity and lifestyle .

accurately and consistently logging your food using a food scale and choosing correct entries is important...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1234699-logging-accurately-step-by-step-guide?hl=Logging+accurately

• ZoneFive
    ZoneFive Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    lethan589 wrote: »
    Hi guys. I just wanted to come back and say thank you for all your comments. I really appreciate every single one of you that provided feedback. After I wrote this post, I didn’t do much. First, I had a bad knee that stopped me from doing cardio, and then I was traveling for the last two months of 2017. It was hard for me to get in a rhythm, and I was stuck at 217lbs. In January, I realized that it was time to get serious about it. On January 25th, I weighed 212...maybe a little more. I’ve been logging my food and exercising at least 30 minutes every day...some days with less intensity than other ones. Also, I have cut a lot on my beer intake, which has been a key. So now, as of February 28, I have lost 5lbs (mostly fat).

Yay you! Sometimes it takes us a while for all the pieces to fall into place. Sounds like you're headed in the right direction. Congratulations!