Beyond Frustrated

Options

Replies

• Lola_Mercury
    Lola_Mercury Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Too low calories, thats never a good idea.
  • LeahV93
    LeahV93 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    OP, could you please open up your diary to show us how you're not losing weight on 1000 calories a day?
    How do I do that?
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    leahvallee wrote: »
    OP, could you please open up your diary to show us how you're not losing weight on 1000 calories a day?
    How do I do that?

Go to Settings/Diary Settings/ At the bottom change it to public.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    No one really can tell you why youre not losing weight except a licensed practitioner but what we do know for sure is that 1000 calories is not healthy for ANYONE.

While it can be difficult to get proper nutrition on 1000 calories a day, nobody has ever failed to lose weight by eating too little.
  • lucerorojo
    lucerorojo Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    When you click on the OP to see the diary the page is not there. Was it a troll?
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I hate it when so many people try to help someone, only to have them leave.
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I think OP was not getting the answers she wanted to hear. I tried to look at her diary and the entire profile is gone. Shame. She was getting solid advice.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    I think OP was not getting the answers she wanted to hear. I tried to look at her diary and the entire profile is gone. Shame. She was getting solid advice.

solid advice, but it wasnt the advice of 'shes a special snowflake and the only one who can eat at a major deficit and STILL not lose weight'.

special indeed.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    leahvallee wrote: »

Thank you for your reply but I actually know I did. I was eating a lot more and more food with higher calories until I stopped doing that and I started counting what I ate.

Right, so you were eating at a surplus and now you're eating at maintenance. You may be eating less, but still not enough to lose.
  • LeahV93
    Options

solid advice, but it wasnt the advice of 'shes a special snowflake and the only one who can eat at a major deficit and STILL not lose weight'.

special indeed.

Thanks for the support buddy

• Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    LeahV93 wrote: »
    fiddletime wrote: »
    Sadly it happens a lot. Many people who claim that they can't lose weight on 1000 calories, or even say that they gained weight - when you ask them to open up their diary, poof, they disappear. :'(
    I didn’t disappear people. I am here looking for suggestions and help. Not here wasting anyone’s time. I was reluctant to open my diary because some will tear me apart for that one day I didn’t have a deficit or for that one time i ate bread. I am ready to answer any questions. As I noticed from some of the posts people read what they want out of what I am saying.

Okay, so you've told us about those two slip ups that's fine. If you open your diary we can get a better idea of the reason you're not losing weight. Are you using a food scale to measure your intake? Measuring cups are better for liquids not solids. Let us know how you're tracking your intake as well.
  • LeahV93
    Options
    LeahV93 wrote: »
    fiddletime wrote: »
    Sadly it happens a lot. Many people who claim that they can't lose weight on 1000 calories, or even say that they gained weight - when you ask them to open up their diary, poof, they disappear. :'(
    I didn’t disappear people. I am here looking for suggestions and help. Not here wasting anyone’s time. I was reluctant to open my diary because some will tear me apart for that one day I didn’t have a deficit or for that one time i ate bread. I am ready to answer any questions. As I noticed from some of the posts people read what they want out of what I am saying.

Okay, so you've told us about those two slip ups that's fine. If you open your diary we can get a better idea of the reason you're not losing weight. Are you using a food scale to measure your intake? Measuring cups are better for liquids not solids. Let us know how you're tracking your intake as well.

Diary is public. I’d appreciate any help here.
  • LeahV93
    Options
    @LeahV93 your mfp profile showed as deleted, but now it's back. That's why I posted my comment. I've asked for it to be removed. Sorry.
    I’d appreciate it if you cam follow it up by account is real, not to delete.