Things We Eat Thursday

2»

Replies

• laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Breakfast - coffee
    Lunch - whole wheat penne with Parmesan-roasted cauliflower, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts, topped with ricotta, arugula, and olive oil
    Dinner - Spicy udon soup with pork, soft boiled egg, and bok choy

Probably a few sizeable slices of havarti cheese for dessert . . . .
  • magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    Breakfast: Oatmeal
    Snack: Apple
    Lunch: Turkey Pot Pie
    Snack: Cottage Cheese and a granola bar
    Snack: Baby Carrots
    Dinner: Italian Sausage and Lentil Soup
    Snacks: Frozen Fudge Bar
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, 3 pieces of precooked bacon, black coffee

Lunch: A huge romaine salad with tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, banana pepper rings, grilled chicken and Bolthouse Farms Salsa Verde Dressing. Pickles. Blackberries.

Dinner: BIG QUESTION MARK. I have a hair appointment at 4:30 - color/highlight/cut (long process, more than likely not get out of there before 7). So a protein bar on the way and something when I get home. May stop and get a MOD's Pizza...YUMMM
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited November 2017
    Breakfast - banana (144g)
    Lunch - salad: iceberg lettuce (198g), shredded mozz cheese (32g), light Balsamic Vin (2 tbps), 2 sauce-less chicken wings and 1 can of diet coke
    Dinner (planned) - penne (2oz) with homemade Alfredo sauce (1/4c ), a small salad (blend of spring mix & spinach (56g) with Olive Garden Italian dressing (1tbsp)) and 1 slice of Texas Toast garlic bread
    After dinner snack: undecided
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Breakfast - Mince Pie (Uk thing mostly, I believe, usually eaten at Christmas but I love them so started early.
    Dinner - 140g Chicken Breast, Root Vegetable Mash, Broccoli, Carrots, Babycorn And Fine Beans.
    After Dinner - Apple, Total Fage 10% Greek Yoghurt With Pb2, Nuts, Seeds & Dried Fruit. Popcorn. Few Ferrero Roche.
    Bed - Belvita Breakfast Biscuits, Fibre One Lemon Bar.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Breakfast: 1 egg 2 egg whites,thin sliced ham,lite bread toast,coffee
    Lunch: lean cuisine chicken Parmesan with their mystery meat chicken removed and replaced with a real chicken breast,broccoli,piece of a donut,coffee
    Dinner: frozen fried rice with extra chicken added
    A few pieces of Halloween chocolate but not too many cuz I made myself sick yesterday
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Breakfast - 1/2 pot of coffee, two boiled eggs, Caveman paleo bar, low sodium V8

Lunch - Turkey and cheese sandwich with avocado, spinach, and tomato. Roasted beets on the side.

Snack - Beef Jerky

Snack - Apple and almond butter

Snack - String Cheese

Dinner - This Tuscan inspired tomato and cod fish thing I do with asparagus and mushrooms and onions

Other - a couple beers

As a side note, I'm not paleo, but I like the "Caveman" bars...I just find it kind of ironic that paleo shuns processed food...unless it's their own marketed processed food...just think it's funny...
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Breakfast: Honey wheat bagel w/ 2 tbsp whipped cream cheese, Honeycrisp apple, Apricot farmer cheese
    Lunch: Vegan BLT with onions
    Dinner: Mom's meatloaf w/ broccoli and onions + ketchup
    Snacks: Pumpkin pie, carrots w /black bean dip, maybe some halo top?
  • brittneyalley
    brittneyalley Posts: 274 Member
    Breakfast-2 eggs, 4 slices of bacon
    Lunch-Tuna salad, 22 pretzels
    Dinner (planned)-Coffee with hazelnut cream, chicken and cheese sandwich, 22 pretzels, and probably a piece of candy for dessert

After all that I’ll still have ~200 calories left. Not sure what I’ll do with them—maybe have a couple bites of ice cream or have extra coffee.
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    edited November 2017
    B: Apple cinnamon steel cut oats mix with chia
    L: Tuna with avocado, red onion and celery on rye bread, chocolate coconut protein muffin
    D : Roasted cauliflower and I don't know what yet. Turkey burger, salmon fillet or skatewing - TBD. Definitely a gin and tonic.
    Snack: TJ's pumpernickel pretzel sticks
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Breakfast: coffee, coffee, chocolate peanut butter protein bar. Vitamins
    Lunch: 2 hard boiled eggs, ham and cheese on a wasa cracker.
    Jerky
    Turkey stick (like a slim Jim)
    Dinner: lemon chicken over butternut squash noodles.

Pretty much my day tomorrow too
  • olive1968
    olive1968 Posts: 148 Member
    Breakfast: toast with fig butter, 1.5 fried eggs (not feeling eggs today)

Lunch: protein bar and half an apple on the way to a meeting

Dinner: baked chicken legs, roasted zucchini and carrots, white rice

Dessert: peanut butter in celery

Not a great food day. Going to make a cup of coffee and take my dog for a walk in the dark to keep me out of the kitchen!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited November 2017
    Chiming in with yesterday's menu!

B: Special K chocolate cherry nut protein bar. I wouldn't necessarily say it was high protein, but it was tasty regardless and coffee x2
    S: Fun size Twix, also x2. Don't judge me. :p
    L: My lunch time errand run found me at BK, so I had a cheeseburger and some fries
    Dinner: My hubs has been on a Caesar kick lately so I made Caesar salad with grilled chicken. Again. I may never get the garlic smell off my hands.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Chiming in with yesterday's menu!

B: Special K chocolate cherry nut protein bar. I wouldn't necessarily say it was high protein, but it was tasty regardless and coffee x2
    S: Fun size Twix, also x2. Don't judge me. :p
    L: My lunch time errand run found me at BK, so I had a cheeseburger and some fries
    Dinner: My hubs has been on a Caesar kick lately so I made Caesar salad with grilled chicken. Again. I may never get the garlic smell off my hands.

This has been my fave menu so far haha