Options
    1.96 Miles yesterday

25.02 Miles to Trollshaws
  • kpsyche
    kpsyche Posts: 345 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    35km until I encounter the Black Rider :open_mouth:

The Hobbits walk about 75km a day xD I suppose that's easy 'cause they had nothing else to do anyway
  • Eire228
    Eire228 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    TEQWAR wrote: »

7.9 miles this morning and my reward? The ring is destroyed and I'm outside Mount Doom and now I'm 20.29 miles from Northern Edge of Ithilien

Congratulations! And happy belated birthday. :)
  • Faelwyn_the_Rising_Phoenix
    Options
    kpsyche wrote: »
    35km until I encounter the Black Rider :open_mouth:

The Hobbits walk about 75km a day xD I suppose that's easy 'cause they had nothing else to do anyway

Great job! :)

There's no way I could walk that much in a day! :open_mouth:

• RC4655
    RC4655 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My wife has walked 35 miles in a day on a few different occasions. She is a machine. Best I have ever done is 14 1/2. And that was brutal for me. I weighed about 285 at the time.
  • Eire228
    Options
    I walked 20 miles once for the Walk for Hunger in Boston. I was VERY sore the next day!

But no 20 miles for me today. :) Just 3 yesterday and 4 today, leaving me with 28.8 miles until Midgewater Marshes West.
  • TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Another 9.84 miles on my tally, bringing me to 10.45 miles from Northern Edge of Ithilien.
  • pamfin
    pamfin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    7.07 miles around lovely Bath today.

9.49 miles from Midgewater Marshes West.
  • zingeber
    zingeber Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Tookland reached! - 1.78 mi today
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    well I haven't been posting but sill logging.. I'm 27.36 miles to 3 days after Weathertop.
  • Faelwyn_the_Rising_Phoenix
    Options
    RC4655 wrote: »
    My wife has walked 35 miles in a day on a few different occasions. She is a machine. Best I have ever done is 14 1/2. And that was brutal for me. I weighed about 285 at the time.

WOW! :O That's incredible!

Eire228 wrote: »
    I walked 20 miles once for the Walk for Hunger in Boston. I was VERY sore the next day!

But no 20 miles for me today. :) Just 3 yesterday and 4 today, leaving me with 28.8 miles until Midgewater Marshes West.

That's quite a feat!

Another 9.84 miles on my tally, bringing me to 10.45 miles from Northern Edge of Ithilien.

pamfin wrote: »
    7.07 miles around lovely Bath today.

9.49 miles from Midgewater Marshes West.

zingeber wrote: »
    Tookland reached! - 1.78 mi today

Congratulations! :smiley:

smantha32 wrote: »
    well I haven't been posting but sill logging.. I'm 27.36 miles to 3 days after Weathertop.

Nice job! :)

Only 1.98 Miles yesterday

23.04 Miles to Trollshaws
  • TEQWAR
    edited April 2018
    Options
    11.17 miles today. 31.28 miles until Camp Near Henneth Anun and 121.28 miles to the end.
  • kpsyche
    kpsyche Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    11.17 miles today. 3.28 miles until Camp Near Henneth Anun and 121.28 miles to the end.

You'll have to walk back after that (I've confiscated any horses or dragons or eagles that may have been used)
  • TEQWAR
    Options
    That's all right. I've got an oliphant stashed away. :smiley:
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I’ve been so slack. Been doing heaps of waking around Glasgow visiting my daughter at Hogwarts—- oh, sorry, wrong franchise/school—but didn’t take the tracker. But those hills! Back to the flat along the river now. Until next week in DC.
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options

Happy (and much belated) Birthday wishes!

• Eire228
    Options
    8 miles today, and spring has finally reached the northeast US! Although tomorrow is supposed to be snowy/rainy again. :| But then after that I'm sure it'll stay warm... B)
    20.8 miles until Midgewater Marshes West. Hoping to reach that milestone next weekend!
  • TEQWAR
    Options
    Glorious day for walking today. Must be why I've done 16.22 miles and I'm now only 15.06 miles from Camp Near Henneth Anun
  • pamfin
    pamfin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    3.98 miles today.
    1.21 miles from Midgewater Marshes West
  • TEQWAR
    Options
    15.19 miles today and a new milestone ahead of me - 63.87 miles until Minas Tirith and only 89.87 miles until the end.