Half the Woman I Used to Be

Options

Replies

• Phittime2018
    Phittime2018 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Such dedication and determination, so much to be proud of. Congratulations!!!
  • Itwas1985
    Itwas1985 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Congratulations on your accomplishment!
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Aw, Thanks, Guys! I had a minor melt down over the holidays... Got a few pounds to work back off - but, I am on it!

Hoping to have it off by my Birthday at the end of this month.

A New Year... A New Chance to get some more of this pudge under control.

Hugs!

Re
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    I'll go ahead and wish you an 'early' Happy Birthday! I will be taking a short period of time 'off' social networking and only checking it once a month.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you're super amazing and inspiring. :):):):):):)
  • IremiaRe
    Options
    Thanks, All.

I am happy to report that the scale is reflecting the same "half" status, today - and I am working with a personal trainer, these days, to strengthen my body. MFP works!
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Hey friend. Just read your blog on exercise, you are so right. Find what works for you and have faith in yourself. I’ve been floundering for a couple of months and need to get back to what works. Take care of you.
    Sue
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    IremiaRe wrote: »
    Thanks, All.

I am happy to report that the scale is reflecting the same "half" status, today - and I am working with a personal trainer, these days, to strengthen my body. MFP works!

Struggle to get to my official WW GW 184. Bounced up and down in Jan and Feb but getting down to getting last bit off. Need to lose 1.4# :wink:
  • IremiaRe
    Options
    Go Jim! You have done amazing work!
  • drbeanie2000
    drbeanie2000 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Late to see this post, but WOW! Not only do you look great, but you sound very centered.
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Wonderful Progress! Miss you checking in on the over 50 chat for women.

Carol in GA
  • IremiaRe
    Options
    Thanks, Guys.

I haven't lost a whole lot of weight, in the last little while - I am down to 175, now - but, I am doing some strength training so my shape is changing in a lot of nice ways.

Miss you guys, too, Carol - say hey to the girls. I just barely have time to sleep these days.

Hugs!

Re
  • etfan
    etfan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational... thank you!
  • Candyspun
    Candyspun Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You have done such an excellent job! You look great, and I can imagine you must feel a lot better now, too.
  • magined
    magined Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats 😄
  • Jedi_Jo
    Jedi_Jo Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Great job & journey. It's so true that you have to give up delusion & change your mind about food
  • TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    What a lovely story to read. I needed that after having a disappointing first week. I’m not giving up though! Well done on an amazing achievement.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!