Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I confess...

Options

Replies

• kristifrancis5
    kristifrancis5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I confess, that I am obsessing about the lofthouse cookies sitting on the snack table at work.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    I confess, that I am obsessing about the lofthouse cookies sitting on the snack table at work.

I confess I'm disappointed that you have cookies and have not offered to share with the rest of us
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I confess that I finished off the Cinnamon twists that my Daughter left here! :confounded:
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    I've been oogling the hotties on my FL way to much today.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    I enjoy being Oogled! ;):tongue:
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

yea good thing you can't see what i was doing while looking at your pics @FabulousFantasticFifty
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    That I sometimes allocate some lunch onto dinner so that the app won't think I eat too much

I overeat Friday night and log the extra onto Saturday morning since I sleep in on the weekends. :)
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess to having cake and ice cream for my BD, but I stayed under caloric level!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options

yea good thing you can't see what i was doing while looking at your pics @FabulousFantasticFifty

I confess that this just made me choke on my water! :lol:

https://youtu.be/RSsTnfqTfPg

:joy:
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I've had a fair bit of wine
    And I think I've a new best friend
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    I confess that Ali just reminded me that I should go ahead and open my wine! ;)
  • jamesakrobinson
    jamesakrobinson Posts: 2,149 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I have increased my cardio frequency because I actually have a small concern that it may be somewhat more of a challenge to defeat @AliNouveau in a long distance skating race than I first thought. (those legs may in fact be more functional than their astheticly pleasing form would suggest)
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I have increased my cardio frequency because I actually have a small concern that it may be somewhat more of a challenge to defeat @AliNouveau in a long distance skating race than I first thought. (those legs may in fact be more functional than their astheticly pleasing form would suggest)

I confess @jamesakrobinson doesn't stand a chance and at least once a skating session I hear "her legs are too long I can't keep up"
    Soooooooooooooo ya he's going to eat my ice
  • jamesakrobinson
    jamesakrobinson Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

I confess @jamesakrobinson doesn't stand a chance and at least once a skating session I hear "her legs are too long I can't keep up"

LOL I said "more of a challenge" not that there was any chance whatsoever that I wouldn't win! :p
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

LOL I said "more of a challenge" not that there was any chance whatsoever that I wouldn't win! :p

You make me giggle. I'm soooo winning. I'll have cinnamon sugar beavertail waiting for you
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Being a mom is hard and the pressure to raise decent human beings is one of the toughest things I've ever done.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Being a mom is hard and the pressure to raise decent human beings is one of the toughest things I've ever done.

You've got this Luv!!! And the best reward you will have is seeing those Decent Human beings that YOU raised become Amazing Adult Human Beings who make you proud every single day! I know... :)
  • squat_smile_repeat
    squat_smile_repeat Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    There are days where I wonder what the hell is wrong with me and why am I single. There are days where i don’t care. There are days where someone’s opinion can break me and days where I am stone. There are days where i look at my daughter and want to cry because it is so hard being a single parent but there are days where I am so proud of her and she makes me smile.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ekim2016 wrote: »
    I confess to having cake and ice cream for my BD, but I stayed under caloric level!

BD .. birthday? Happy birthday :)
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    There are days where I wonder what the hell is wrong with me and why am I single. There are days where i don’t care. There are days where someone’s opinion can break me and days where I am stone. There are days where i look at my daughter and want to cry because it is so hard being a single parent but there are days where I am so proud of her and she makes me smile.

I confess you are pretty awesome.