Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I confess...

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Someone has been infuriatingly self centred this weekend and I'm ready to smack him
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Someone has been infuriatingly self centred this weekend and I'm ready to smack him

Sorry. It's hard wired. :flowerforyou:

Thanks for the apology. I still wanna smack him though
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Upside the head so side
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    Not an upper cut?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Dyl1789 wrote: »
    Not an upper cut?

Wouldn't that hurt me more
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    am dropping off the diet for the next week, cause i am basically a weak person~ when it comes to cookies especially..... fml
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess out of the blue I have two of those tongue irritations.. one on the tip and one on the side... wtf.. where did these come from?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    ekim2016 wrote: »
    I confess out of the blue I have two of those tongue irritations.. one on the tip and one on the side... wtf.. where did these come from?

If you use a drinking fountain you can pick stuff up, a dentist told me once when I Was complaining about a bad canker. Food sensitivities can cause them. Bananas will so that to me
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I confess that after church last night I went to dinner with some friends, and had three White Russians then we went to another place for Karaoke where I had three Yeager shots and two Blue Moons and flirted shamelessly with a really cute guy who was flirting with me, then I gave him the wrong phone number at the end of the night because I got nervous! :grimace:
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    i confess that some chick gave me the eyes all night, then gave me the wrong phone number when she left
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    I confess @VanishingNachos is cracking me up today!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Ibiderwd a burger and fries and onion rings cause I'll share the fries with the boy. I also confess I'm supposed to be getting in shape for vacay. Tomorrow
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    i confess that some chick gave me the eyes all night, then gave me the wrong phone number when she left

Was that wrong? ;) Seriously though... I feel like an Asss because he was very sweet! :anguished:
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    I confess that I like this Moe I've grown and am considering keeping it!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Dyl1789 wrote: »
    I confess that I like this Moe I've grown and am considering keeping it!

I like it too
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I confess poutine us so yummy
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    I confess that I confess every Sunday at church but It doesn't make me feel less guilty!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I had a chai latte and a hotdog for breakfast. ... :(